Photoshop Help? Stripes On My Viper

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone help me by putting RED stripes on a SAPPHIRE Viper. I know this would look weird with the silver side markings, but I have red side markings and I'm considering putting stripes to match.

I know a few of you are experts on Photo Shopping, I would be so ever grateful if one of you guys could do this for me!

Also, what do you think? Sapphire Viper, Red Stripes?

You must be registered for see images

Above is the red side (and rear) markings I'm talking about. Although, I don't have a good straight shot to do add the stripes.

OP
OP
S

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

:rolleyes: Wow, thanks for the great insight. I'll take your great words of wisdom to heart JoeBlowYourself.

By the way, cool mods, POLISHED WHEELS on your Viper? Sweet! :eek:

On a serious note, I simply want to see what it will look like. It's nice to be able to mess with your car without doing a thing to it. :D

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think sapphire is an absolutely beautiful color and don't think red stripes would accent it but post a pic-I'd like to see.

Bill

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

:rolleyes: Wow, thanks for the great insight. I'll take your great words of wisdom to heart JoeBlowYourself.

By the way, cool mods, POLISHED WHEELS on your Viper? Sweet! :eek:

On a serious note, I simply want to see what it will look like. It's nice to be able to mess with your car without doing a thing to it. :D
Sean:Why are you jumping a fellow Viper brother? Personally I wouldn't do it you have an awesome color already. God that is a sweet color! :)

SnakeDreamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the red lettering on that color! it looks incredible! I think the stripes would look less appealing though, but all in all I still think there is a chance that i could look alright. give us a shot of a sapphire viper (preferable WITH stripes [preferably silver]) so that we don't have to go the the trouble of drawing in stripes....just shading them a different color. plus if the stripes are silver, the color will come out very nice and crisp in photoshop, with the shadow/lighting still in full view. I'll see if I can find a pic

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Sean:

I really love the red lettering that you put on the car. That really makes the car look better. Where did you get it done? What type of paint did you use? How much did it cost to get done? Do you have any pictures of the back with the red lettering? I really would like to get this done but would like to get all the information before hand.

Thanks a lot in advance

Keith

OP
OP
S

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, I think that looks pretty good. But if you guys think it's too much, then I have to agree.

I'll take some pics of the red lettering closeup on the sides and rear for those who are interested tomorrow.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not even. You can buy the stripes, pre cut on ebay (I think Zoomie got them there too) for $25. About 8 hours later, voila!

I am debating silver stripes on my car, but thinking about a Gen II hood first. Tator has a body shop that will add the NACA duct and grills on my Gen I hood for about $2500.

Rambling...

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red stripes on a sapphire car? Dude are you moving to SoCal or something? ;)

Seriously Sean, I think stripes in red toned down to the color of the side emblems would look pretty sharp and definitely unique! Either way- beautiful car. Have fun in Callie!

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the red stripes would look very cool. It is your car and do what you wish. To me, owning a Viper means you are irreverent by default.

Stripe it!

:)

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I agree with RavenFan - GO FOR IT - with one caveat. Vinyl stripes would give you the option of removing if you did not like the look or if you ever decide to sell you could remove. Good luck .. and post pics if you decide to do it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather