• with

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • without

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I am adding stripes to my Viper here soon and thinking about two types, one being a darker gray or a darker gray with black outline. Sorry I didn't change the color of the first photo to darker stripes but you'll get the point in the second photo.
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would but I am not too good at making these photos to begin with and from the front it has way too many color variations and shading for my skill level lol. If someone else can attempt, here's the photo.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I would help you out.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I would help you out.

Very nice shading on the rear with the darker stripes, can you do the same for the front?

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not a fan of stripes, but the outline in black looks much better. I think if you had a 1/4" gap from the black to the white willbe good.

Last edited:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think if you are questioning stripes with black then in your heart its not for you, if you know it looks good to you then you would not need to ask, when you dont need to ask then you know its the right choice :)

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pinstripes and I like white....silver is just not my color other than the Generation 2 with sapphire and silver....just my two cents and it is your choice.:2tu:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could try just Black pin stripes on the outsides of those stripes but nothing on the inside. Then it will not detract as much. That concept is what some of the Ford GTs had, like on the yellow prototype Ford GT releasted to the public though those were black stripes with a a white pin.

A White pin strip on the outside might look real nice compared to the Black pin strip as it lights the overall strip look, not darkens it.

It will look better in real life with clean cut lines as your photoshopped picture is like looking at the Mona Lisa with a jiffy markered new hairdo. :)

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could try just Black pin stripes on the outsides of those stripes but nothing on the inside. Then it will not detract as much. That concept is what some of the Ford GTs had, like on the yellow prototype Ford GT releasted to the public though those were black stripes with a a white pin.

A White pin strip on the outside might look real nice compared to the Black pin strip as it lights the overall strip look, not darkens it.

It will look better in real life with clean cut lines as your photoshopped picture is like looking at the Mona Lisa with a jiffy markered new hairdo. :)

I'll have to think about that white pin stripe. I'm going for a darker more racey look on the car. The wheels are going to be painted a dark gray and dark tint will be added as well. I decided on the scuderia stripes because it had both the dark gray in one lighting and the more shinny silver in the other, best of both worlds. I'll probably go without but it's also nice to have other's opinions when your 50/50 with a decision.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456