PIC.....CHROME INTAKE & other parts..........NICE

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i didn't wanna post the price is because everyone wants different stuff done, and we give out all different package deals, but if you are just look at the top intake mainfold done chrome plated, it's gonna be $1200, but if it's with all other stuff in a package deal, then the price drop down to $1100, and everything will be on exchange, which you gotta send us your old parts first, so if you got other small stuff like fuel rail, brackets, pulley, alternator case.......i mean if you are into the package deal, then better off PM me and i will give you a total, you def save tons of $$ with package deal, thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
oh by the way, don't think this is a easy job, def NOT easy, major part of the $$ you are paying for all go to the polishin part, which we spend about 25-30 hours just on each intake, all hand done, that's not even included any strip or sealer or whatever, so it's hard......if you do one, you will KNOW....but we did it and willin to do it for everyone.....thanks...

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are you going to chrome the valve covers? I was under the impression that they were magnesium and could not be chromed.Ohh and how much?

Joe

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we got this special stuff in, it suppose to seal on Magnesium, then the chrome go on it no problem, no one out there able to do this yet, but we are just testin it out, sooner later we will get it, and don't know the price on it yet, because this stuff cost $$$$$, thanks

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You seem to like to PM people about the price, why not just tell us the cost and be done with it? I would also like a price and also if you have a written warranty so if the plating does peel in a year or two I would have some recourse to have it straightened out. Thanx.

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
check more picture out...
427viper_parts_003.jpg

427hot_007.jpg

427viper_parts_002.jpg

427hot_010.jpg

427hot_005.jpg

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but how much heat does a chromed intake retain? thinkin of doing the valve covers and intake.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte