Pics from a Sebring track day! 56k sorry....

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

here are some pics from a track day at Sebring about a month ago that i wanted to share. It was a blast. I track this car about 2 times a month on average, sometimes 3 depending on the groups and its its great and the car still look brand new (after a good wash):D. Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are excellent photos! I assume you are the one driving that fine looking Viper so who is responsible for the great shots?

Bob

G

Gotvenom 08

WOW

Your car looks amazing!Sweet pictures indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unreal DUDE!

Those HRE Monoblocks and the stance of that car are perfect! Incredible job man!
:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

Andy Wheeler

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are excellent photos! I assume you are the one driving that fine looking Viper so who is responsible for the great shots?

Bob

Thanks, yes I am driving. The photos were taken by a company at the track who takes pics of your car all day long, and at the end of the day you can buy a disc for $50 with all the pics they took. Well worth it for the excellent pics. I have more too, but they are not much different then what i posted above.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Cool pics.

Tell us about the suspension, tires and wheels.

Car looks very low.

Dan

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool pics.

Tell us about the suspension, tires and wheels.

Car looks very low.

Dan

Moton suspension, the wheels are HRE Monoblocks and the tires are Nitto invo. However the wheel and tire combo shown I am not using on the track anymore. I have a set of new track wheels and sticky nitto tires I will show everyone soon.

The rear does look low in some pics, but thats only the way the pics caught it under hard acceleration on the straights. Normally there is about a 2 finger gap.

mcar00

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was at that event Sat. & Sun. in a black C6 Z06. I remember seeing your car there as I think it was the only Viper I saw the whole weekend. The car looked great. Love the color especially with the black wheels. I should have come over and said hello. Next event I see you at I'll come over and meet you. :beer:

Mike

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Yellow,

"Moton suspension" = Club Sports?

"the wheels are HRE Monoblocks" = 18 x ? front, 19 x ? rear. OE Offset?

"and the tires are Nitto invo" = sizes front, rear?

However the wheel and tire combo shown I am not using on the track anymore. I have a set of new track wheels and sticky nitto tires I will show everyone soon. Can you share?

The rear does look low in some pics, but thats only the way the pics caught it under hard acceleration on the straights. Normally there is about a 2 finger gap. Glad to hear that. We've had a few guys crash due to tires contacting fender lips (and popping) on very low cars.

Dan

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car looks awesome. You need to sign up with SAFEMotorsports.com You'll get more track time in one day than with any other club. No run groups and a limited entry list. Opens up the track for a LOT of time and convenience.

My track time is limited this year but I'm hoping to make it to one or two Sebring events.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like your ACR.....Do you have any idea how many more are out there this color? Yours is the first one I have seen?:2tu: :headbang:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at that event Sat. & Sun. in a black C6 Z06. I remember seeing your car there as I think it was the only Viper I saw the whole weekend. The car looked great. Love the color especially with the black wheels. I should have come over and said hello. Next event I see you at I'll come over and meet you. :beer:

Mike

Yes, please say hi next time. I will never approach a vette guy!:nono::nono::nono: LOL just kidding of course!:lmao::rolaugh::D

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Yellow,

"Moton suspension" = Club Sports?

"the wheels are HRE Monoblocks" = 18 x ? front, 19 x ? rear. OE Offset?

"and the tires are Nitto invo" = sizes front, rear?

However the wheel and tire combo shown I am not using on the track anymore. I have a set of new track wheels and sticky nitto tires I will show everyone soon. Can you share?

The rear does look low in some pics, but thats only the way the pics caught it under hard acceleration on the straights. Normally there is about a 2 finger gap. Glad to hear that. We've had a few guys crash due to tires contacting fender lips (and popping) on very low cars.

Dan

Sorry... I should have answered your questions better.

Motons are the club sports.

The wheels are actually 19x10 and 20x12.5. The reason I am not using them for the track anymore is to get better tires in 18/19" sizes. Which Nitto provided us with new NT05's for.

Nitto Invo sizes are 275/30/19 and 345/25/20

We will be coming out with a Viper Specific track wheel soon. I will share more in a week or so when they are released.

The tires/wheels do not touch anything. I actually cut out the inside of the plastic fender area to avoid that. Also even under full suspension compression the tires do not touch the outside fender.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car looks awesome. You need to sign up with SAFEMotorsports.com You'll get more track time in one day than with any other club. No run groups and a limited entry list. Opens up the track for a LOT of time and convenience.

My track time is limited this year but I'm hoping to make it to one or two Sebring events.
Thanks. I am going to check it out. More track time the better!:2tu:

mcar00

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really like your ACR.....Do you have any idea how many more are out there this color? Yours is the first one I have seen?:2tu: :headbang:

Not sure. I've probably seen a few white/black with drivers stripe and a few without drivers stripe. Then there are several white cars with dual stripes of varying colors. :beer:

Rednels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love your car. I saw pics of it before I got mine and your car is the reason I got mine in orange. I have painted the tail lights and tinted the windows....now im just trying to decide on a wheel for it :)

Looks great on the track also....

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your cars looks amazing. Those are some great pics! I really like the orange coupes without any stripes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte