Pics from the GA-VCA Christmas party

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my pics from the weekend. The 1st set is from a charity ride-a-long event we did before the party for some underprivileged kids at a local church. For the 2nd year in a row, someone called the cops on us for "racing" in the back parking lot :lmao: Come to find out, in one of the church buildings that we were going by, some students were taking the SAT test for college so I'm assuming it was the Instructor who called the cops :omg::D:rolaugh: :lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

GA-VCA Christmas party:

These are already in a different thread, but here's a couple videos of me playing in the McV this weekend:

YouTube - Viper in wet parking lot

YouTube - Viper fishtails

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad - Excellent event....on behalf of the GA VCA squad thanks for doing the legwork to put it together, we had a great time.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWEsome pictures, Chad...yet more pics to add to my ViperWallpaperCollection...
Also LOVE your videos...man, your car SOUNDS SOOOOO BADASP!!! Would LOVE to have our car that loud if allowed here...maybe that's why the police were called, due to YOUR car a-rumbling in the parking lot!!! I see the surprise that happened, the chopper? VERY cool...the kids must've had a riot...good for you and the others who participated...keep your videos coming...great-looking McViper AND sound~~whoo-hooooooo!!! ~juli

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, great event. YOUR THE MAN. Being a new GA member, I am glad to be a part of a great club. All of the guys are very fun to hang out with. To all GA viper owners who are not members of the Nation club, pay your money and join. It's a small price to pay to be a part of the many great event the GA chapter participates in.

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again ChadMan for orgainizing such a fun time. Over and over the very Bestest VCA President. I had a blast, and riding kids around was a hoot. I asked each kid " Do you want me to go slow" " No sir" they all said.
:lmao: :drive:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets