Pics from Viper Gala

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this yet. You can see the unveiling at the gala and the press release earlier on driveSRT.com, but I thought this would be a good place for those attending to post their pictures. Enjoy.

2012-04-04_18-42-18_63.jpg

2012-04-04_19-02-10_338.jpg

IMG_01512.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_01701.JPG

IMG_01651.JPG

IMG_01501.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it does but i think it feeds from the center. Remember it needed the lights for 12 and 24 hour races

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a few of mine:

You must be registered for see images attach

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Great, thanks for the pics, and video! That Viper concept looked lonely. But it still holds magic for me.

That's the third time I've seen Ralph G kissing a Viper!

It's like he's running for office, kissing hands and shaking babies. ;)

It's great to see such passion for our art form. Maybe a little Feh-rahr-i passion is rubbing off on us. Which is not a bad thing.

Last edited:

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the ducts behind the door feed the differential cooler on both the GTS-R and the regular Viper. I was very curious as to where they went on the street car and asked Ralph. That was his response. I have taken as detailed of photos as possible of the GTS-R ducts going straight to a cooler just behind the rear license plate. Ralph commented that the diff get's really hot. Kind of surprised me but I do know that the Gen IV ACR is highly suggested to run a diff cooler if the sessions are more than 25 minutes or less than 1/2 hour apart. Makes sense.

Intake for the brakes feed in off the intake scoops behind the doors.

SSR9999

Viper Owner
Reaction score
is that the viper concept car from 1989? if so, wow, that car (the shape, the stance from that angle) still looks great!

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is, they really did the Gala first class, I just wish they did it before the press got a hold of it. Kinda sucked to hear people talking over the speakers including Ralph but what did anyone expect? The car had already been released to the WORLD not just NY.

is that the viper concept car from 1989? if so, wow, that car (the shape, the stance from that angle) still looks great!

bluegrassvet1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole SRT group and organizers did a great job with presentation and evening. Thanks for all the hard work and effort involved. Very special time. Good food, better drinks, great people!!!

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few that I took:

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would kill to get my hands on one of those GTS-R polo's, the driver look great in them. Thanks for sharing pictures guys. PS, did anyone manage to get a good side on shot of the new GTS-R logo? This is the best I have seen so far...

EDIT: Nevermind, I found this image on one of the SRT Shop t-shirts. Nice!

Last edited:

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The whole SRT group and organizers did a great job with presentation and evening. Thanks for all the hard work and effort involved. Very special time. Good food, better drinks, great people!!!

+1, Top notch, first class all the way, we even had our own signature drink, "VENOM", how did they make that anyway?
:)

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
That GTS-R is smoking HOT! Love how wide it looks and hopefully SRT carries some of those traits to the ACR version when it comes out. Are those paddle shifters I see in the interior shot?

Thanks to all of the pictures you guys shared - wish I could have been there as it looked like an incredible time.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cooling fan on the GTS R is on the outside (rather than the inside) of the radiator and wonder how well it will hold up with all the track debris hitting it.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1, Top notch, first class all the way, we even had our own signature drink, "VENOM", how did they make that anyway?
:)
I think it was gin, lemon and club soda.
Yes, it was a fine event. The silent auction setup was one of the best I've seen as well. Definitely 1st class event. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456