PICS!!! GRAND CARAVAN to VOI11

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
attachment.php

Back at home and ready to unpack one very dirty Viper.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Folks, it was my pleasure to join you on this "GRAND CARAVAN to VOI11". I would like to thank my VCA Ohio members, especially Sam Goldfarb, Janey White, Terry Bosserman, and VCA Ohio Associate member Robert (Moparboy). Without these people, this would have not been possible.

Thanks to the Kansas City Club and Viper Parts America for a great evening at ******* Monday night, and the Colorado Club for their hospitality on Tuesday night.:2tu:

And a big THANK YOU to all that joined us on this great trip and for purchasing all the Grand Caravan merchandise.

I said this once, and I'll say it again:

""The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.”
I LOVE THIS CLUB!!"

Thank you!
Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region

Attachments

• IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 121

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone as well, especially Randall for the many, many weeks of sleepless nights for planning The Grand Caravan and ensuring all the pieces made the puzzle! To coordinate something on this scale, crossing how many miles, states, and involving so many people, is something of size that most of us cannot even comprehend. Without you Randall, there would have been no cross country cruise! It is said getting there is half the fun. I fully agree. Your brilliant idea of bringing all chapters together for one giant cruise made a cross country trek end in the blink of an eye. It seemed like one morning we left OH, and the next we were in SLC. Thank you for that.

For those that participated in the Caravan, thanks for joining us! Without each and every one of you, it would have been the same!

One last thank you directed at those who had suitcases in my trailer while broken down on the side of the road for 7 hours. Thanks for the good humor and laughs when we finally did arrive in SLC, and for not being ticked off at having to run around SLC naked for 18 hours! ;)

One more thank you. I have to. I am Mopar Boy after all.:rolleyes: Thank you to Venzano for bringing a yellow car along (and was there for day one!!) for the cruise and preventing red cars from littering the landscape!
:rolaugh::D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950