Pics of Modified RTs

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Baz.....I know you're in the UK, but did you get these bolts from an automotive supplier/retailer, hardware store or a large building supply store.

Thanks, oh by the way, red only looks slower because it goes by so fast it's just a blur.....

Peter

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter
I got them from a Nut and bolt fixing retailer...
All they do is supply all kinds of fixings from Nut serts to wall fixings....

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great, will go there and take a look.

One question: Is there any issue with chrome or stainless fasteners seating in magnesium...like some kind of chemical reaction?

It was just a thought, just want to make sure.

Thanks.

By the way, is the UK chapter located around London or more up north like the Midlands? Just curious, as I used to travel to London on business and have vacationed there a bunch of times.

Cheers.

Peter

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I am not a big fan of R/T's, all the ones here are absolutely amazing! :yes:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The UK club is all over the country but there are a few of us in and around London.
I am 30 Miles north of London..

That's great, will go there and take a look.

One question: Is there any issue with chrome or stainless fasteners seating in magnesium...like some kind of chemical reaction?

It was just a thought, just want to make sure.

Thanks.

By the way, is the UK chapter located around London or more up north like the Midlands? Just curious, as I used to travel to London on business and have vacationed there a bunch of times.

Cheers.

Peter

Last edited:
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I haven't done any real good pictures of the car, but I really like the 3-piece Hard-top and the wing myself. It gives the RT a very distinct look. The hardtop also has the advantage of being able to be taken off and stored in the trunk, so you don't have to have either a top or no top, you can go with both.

Reaction score
Mine is running about 580rwhp, 550 lbs at about 10psi from the Paxton. Been on the Paxton supercharger for about 30k miles now. I've had a ton of little mods done, flywheel, drift steering angle (inc mod control arms & sway bar), KW shocks, 3.73 rear end, beefed up axles, **** injection, etc. A ton of little things, no major work to the internal engine yet.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, thanks for sharing. What type of internal engine mods are you planning?

Reaction score
Not sure yet. So far it's got just over 100k on this engine and 100k on the previous engine. So far they have been bullet proof. So not sure I'll do any main engine work until something goes wrong.

Reaction score
DC Performance installed it. They have beenworking on the car since I bought it. They worked with Paxton on the Viper/Paxton development to get it street certified. I'm not much of a tech, so I depend on Dan for his expertise.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you happen to have any pics of your motor with the Paxton on?

Thanks.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my old Gen I.
I have done Stage II Heads on it, Crower Stage I Cam, Crower 1.7 Roller Rockers, Edelbrock Long Headers, JE Pistons and complete engine rebuild. Also hit it with a 200 Shot of N2O. It is making 650 RWHP / 900 RWTQ on spray and around 500 RWHP / 550 RWTQ all motor. Also modified the interior to get rid of the factory brown.

With 1" Drop (intrax Springs)
ViperLowered2.JPG

ViperLowered3.JPG

Alley2.JPG

Engine After Build.
2222ViperEngine.JPG

Interior Before Upgrade.
2222ViperInterior.jpg

Interior After.
2222InteriorTop.JPG

Cool pic of Gen I Engine Block Out of Car, Ready to take to Machine Shop.
2222ViperBlock.jpg

v10nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[/IMG]
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts