Pics of my '93 RT/10

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics of my \'93 RT/10

Just wanted to post some pics of my '93 that I picked up about 2 weeks ago. I do not know how to post pics in the message so there is a link below to a few. I love the car. Only mods are it has been lowered with Eibachs and a set of fully adjustable shocks and a short shifter. I have found out that having a lowered Viper in the Pittsburgh area is tough. Haven't hit anything yet other then the bolts on the bottom of the frame.

I am interested in putting the Bellanger Exhaust on it that Partsrack sells. But I want to hear it first. Anychance someone in the Pittsburgh area has one installed?

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=341

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Pics of my \'93 RT/10

Nice ride man! I have a 94. Don't know how you drive that being lowered and all. I have trouble with the roads around here-I'm just out side Philly!

OP
OP

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice ride man! I have a 94. Don't know how you drive that being lowered and all. I have trouble with the roads around here-I'm just out side Philly!

Thanks. The '94 you have, is that the yellow one that Premier had with the Venom 500 package on it? It is tough driving with it lowered. I have been very careful so far and plan trying to all the time. I am just afraid of any roadkill!

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Very nice. It seems there is a resurrgence in interest in the GEN1's, it's good to see that! Enjoy!

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks. The '94 you have, is that the yellow one that Premier had with the Venom 500 package on it? It is tough driving with it lowered. I have been very careful so far and plan trying to all the time. I am just afraid of any roadkill!

Ya that's it! Love the car and it's a blast to drive. I'm going to put high flo cats on it to reduce the temp. Other than that the car is the way I bought it. Not sure what was changed exactly to make it a Venom 500. I have a e mail into [******] to find out but no luck yet. If you ever get out this way let me know! By the way, get some smooth tubes on there ASAP! :cool:

OP
OP

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ya that's it! Love the car and it's a blast to drive. I'm going to put high flo cats on it to reduce the temp. Other than that the car is the way I bought it. Not sure what was changed exactly to make it a Venom 500. I have a e mail into [******] to find out but no luck yet. If you ever get out this way let me know! By the way, get some smooth tubes on there ASAP! :cool:

Yeah, that was a very nice car. I was going to go out and look at it and then the salesman I was dealing with told me it was sold. Very clean looking. If you find out what is included in the Venom 500 package let me know. I would be interesting in doing some of the mods to get the power up. I have been looking for some smooth tubes but not sure what I want yet.

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

A HM S Venom 500 has tubes/filters, headers, 3" exhaust and maybe gears.

Thanks a lot. Do you know if it has hi flo cats? By the heat coming of the sills I don't think so. Thanks again.

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

By the way, Roe performance has silicone smooth tubes for $65 bucks I think. Good price.

OP
OP

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

By the way, Roe performance has silicone smooth tubes for $65 bucks I think. Good price.

Thanks for the information. I had been looking around and the cheapest I had found was $90. Might have to get a set now.