PICS OF MY HEFFNER SRT TWIN TURBO... (FINALLY)

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought some folks over here might want to see these pics...

Well, I finally got around to getting some pictures of the new snake(I've been too busy driving it... :D ) I also managed to get a quick little video clip holding the damn camera with my left hand and trying to drive and shift at the same time. I plan on getting some better video clips this weekend when I have a little help. These pics are all I have for now...
CLICK HERE FOR THIS SORRY ASS EXCUSE FOR A COOL VIDEO... :D

You must be registered for see images

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kick asss brother.That blk with those HRE wheels look hot!!!

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hail Hail! Awesome! What was the damage all together? How long did it take to do? Makes me want another SRT!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before seeing your car, I really did not care much for the SRT. I think that you have shown what can be done to make the SRT into a true Viper. Magnificent! Where did you get the chrome roll bars and who installed them? The wheels and the roll bars complement each other. What were the dyno numbers on each of your TT vehicles? Lastly, could you post a complete list of your mods for each vehicle? Thanks.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very kool gary...i hope ya enjoy THIS one as much as the blue/white.

which one is faster ? ? ?

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW! I am seriously impressed, that is one of the few srt's that doesn't look inferior sitting beside a GTS. Well done.

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride. I played the video and it sounded like it was saying UMMMMMMM....WHOOPASS, or it could have been the blow of valve.
Love it.
Alan

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,your car is beautiful....I'm fortunate in a sense because I only live 25 miles from Heffner's performance so I get to see a lot of the VCA members cars that come through Jason's shop. I to will have a gen 3 by the end of the summer so you have just given me some great ideas...Take care of both beast!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW that car is SICK

Gary I gotta ask too bro (allthough I think I know the answer) which ones faster? my moneys on the GTS

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow guys... thanks for the response!! I usually don't come over here that often because it is usually dead. I just sit here and watch my threads fall off of the page, but I am glad you guys are diggin this one.

First off, thanks for all of the compliments. :2tu: I'm glad most everyone likes it. I also need to say that I did not build this car. I bought it the way it is from KrazyPSI. I plan on doing a few more things to "top it off" in the looks department. As far as the modifications go, I think Mike Adams is responsible for the looks.

Syclone,
Some friends are coming into town this weekend, and if the weather holds out, we should get some grest footage of the car. These pics were just "quickies" one day after work.

Bobpantax,
Thanks. Both cars make 4 figure numbers on HP and Torque.

ViperCorp,
847r's on Blue. 546r's on Black.

Plum,
Blue is faster.

I will have some great vids of this car in action coming soon. I had almost given up over here, but I will be sure to post them here as they come, since there are obviously some signs of life over here... :laugh: :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_