PIC's of PBR's new 2010 Yellow/Black SRT Vert...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is PBR's new '10 SRT. Lookin' good, Paul.:2tu:

You must be registered for see images

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow. that is just drop dead gorgeous.. I think everyone complaining about the new stripes is crazy. Those wide stripes look WICKED on that car... congrats.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow. that is just drop dead gorgeous.. I think everyone complaining about the new stripes is crazy. Those wide stripes look WICKED on that car... congrats.

I didnt care for the new wide stripes in pics, but when I saw them in person Friday I totally changed my mind. They look MUCH better in person. Its almost as if they give the car an even more aggressive presence. Now, I only saw them on an ACR and non-ACR coupe, so I have no idea what they look like in person on the vert, but Im sure they cant look horrible. Will have to hold that judgment for an in-person inspection.;)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hear Paul is waiting for his 5" Seat Lowering kit so he can DRIVE it without getting bugs in his eyes?

CONGRATS PAUL.......

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was very hopeful with this thread as i have a yellow vert with the 2008 hood and have been thinking about stripes...I just dont like those stripes..Dont get me wrong the car looks nice..But i really feel the stripes could be better.

The over head view looks nice and the front looks OK..but that rear looks soooo two toned.

V

Venomiss

Those first three pictures are awesome.

Congratulations on your new ride! In the fastest color.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind comments, and for Austin posting my pictures!
I wanted to get those overhead shots posted so folks could better evaluate the width of the stripes. In person, this is really pretty (who me biased????) and I'm glad I pulled the trigger on it.

I'm just over the first 100 miles, so I don't yet know how fast this really is!

Cheers
PBR

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the look of that! Good pick Paul. Go easy even when broken in till you are used to it, a lot of torque comes in at the high end on the Gen4, big surprise the first time you feel the difference.

southdakotav10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the original photos you posted! They're not showing up here any more. Looking to see if it's similar to mine!

Attachments

• 7E2A2354-2.jpg
    7E2A2354-2.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 2