[PICS] Rockville ******* Lunch

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was my frist time going to ******* without drinking heavily, but nonetheless, it was a good time. The food was surprisingly good, at least from what I remember about ******* food. I thought John did a good job organizing the event, and there's no denying the parking situation at ******* is probably one of the best! Other than some members getting there late due to massive traffic jams on the Beltway, we still had a good turnout with 11 Vipers in attendance.

We met up near the Frederick Park and Ride, and cruised down 270...although, it was cleverly dubbed the Viper MPG Cruise, due to the heavy traffic on 270. Maybe next year, we can meet at a park and ride in Baltimore, and cruise all the way out I-70 for some 65mph and up speeds:D On to the pics!

You must be registered for see images attach

Here are some other angles, given the oppurtunity with the parking lot height change. I forgot to get the guys who were stuff in traffic after they arrived though:crazy2:

Trying to get a better pic of Kelly's carbon hood!

I LOVE this roof on the RT/10...had I known about it before I bought my SRT-10 Vert a few years ago, I might have gotten the RT/10 instead!

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan!!!! I take it the Rockville ******* still has it's reputation, hence no girl pics....

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Viper pics! I so want me a SSG Viper!

This certainly isn't the ******* on South Beach, or Vegas...the girls aren't too special.

When did Vegas ******* get anyone special there? I've been twice. Way disappointing each time. South Beach wasn't all that great either, but I was there in the offseason during the day, so I'll let them slide.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can always pick Kelly's car out of the bunch! :)

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

(Educational note: Notice how this ******* pics thread differs from the way Chad's ******* pics threads turn out.....This one has cars in it! :lmao: Thats enough out of me. :D)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4