Picture Shoot

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the Viper Days at the Texas World Speedway today. I took the opportunity to take some pictures of and with some Vipers. Enjoy!

10046gtsandme-med.jpg

10046Picture_035-med.jpg

10046Picture_033-med.jpg

10046Picture_016-med.jpg

10046Picture_020-med.jpg

Man these new coupes look GREAT in person!

10046Picture_038-med.jpg

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never noticed the banks were so friggin big on the curves on those tracks! (Pic #4 in the background) WOW! What is that, like 30 feet from bottom to top? Cool pics, bet it was a fun day!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never noticed the banks were so friggin big on the curves on those tracks! (Pic #4 in the background) WOW! What is that, like 30 feet from bottom to top? Cool pics, bet it was a fun day!

I drove a Corvette (dont massacre me, it was a Corvette/cancer charity event) on the track at Atlanta Motor Speedway. The banks are extremely high. After I got done with my laps, I had a little bit more respect for Nascar guys and their driving abilities.

Those are some great pics, I love the one with all the Vipers running on the track (#4 from the top)

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is another pic of the bank. I wish I could remember what degree it is, but the track mgr told me you need to going at least 55 or you'll fall off :shocked:

10046Picture_021-med.jpg

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daytona banks are from 32 to 38 degrees. I suspect TWS is similar. Standing on the apron at Daytona feels like you're standing next to a 40 foot wall. Unbelievable that cars go through there at 180mph four wide.

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
pfarnz-are you from Texas? A bunch of us Austin owners cruised out there to watch some friends of ours race. We were the group who did the parade lap-two B/W GTS's, a Bumblebee GTS, a red RT/10, and a Saphire RT/10.

Anyways, we saw you drive in, but never had the chance to talk to you. If you are from the Central TX area, we would love to meet up with you and take a look at your car-just shoot a message over!

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HLN - I live in College Station, TX were TWS is located.

I would love for you guys to come and take a look at my car. I'll let you know when I get it! The car I am standing next to is not mine. It belongs to a nice gentleman who lives in Brenham, TX. I was the one on the yellow bike pictured below.

10046Picture_033-med.jpg

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HLN - I live in College Station, TX were TWS is located.

I would love for you guys to come and take a look at my car. I'll let you know when I get it! The car I am standing next to is not mine. It belongs to a nice gentleman who lives in Brenham, TX. I was the one on the yellow bike pictured below.

10046Picture_033-med.jpg
Hahaha, cool. Well, nice bike :cool: