Pictures of chrome rollbars on a silver Gen 3 or 4???

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking about adding chrome rollbars to my silver 03 and was wondering if anyone has a picture of a silver Gen 3 or 4 with chrome rollbars? They are a bit expensive and I wanted to see what they would look like. I think it should look good considering the chrome wheels look great on the silver car IMO. Thanks to anyone with a picture. :)

Jon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are a few pics of my silver '04 here. It has the chrome hoops. I'm not sure who the manufacturer is since they were done by a previous owner.

I like the looks of them except that the fit of one of 'em is a bit weird - there's a gap at the bottom of the passenger side one, but the driver's side sits right down flush. Hopefully its just an installer error that can be corrected, but I haven't had the time or inclination to mess with it yet. I like how they tie together with the wheels; one of these days I will probably find some chrome exhaust tips to complete the theme.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few pics of my silver '04 here. It has the chrome hoops. I'm not sure who the manufacturer is since they were done by a previous owner.

I like the looks of them except that the fit of one of 'em is a bit weird - there's a gap at the bottom of the passenger side one, but the driver's side sits right down flush. Hopefully its just an installer error that can be corrected, but I haven't had the time or inclination to mess with it yet. I like how they tie together with the wheels; one of these days I will probably find some chrome exhaust tips to complete the theme.

Thanks Jon. I like the look. I went to your webpage too... I love the green "Don't Panic" guy. Yes, I am a "Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy" geek. I had the original short series on VHS and lent it to a guy and he never returned it.

Anyway, if anyone else has anymore pics I would love to see them. Thanks. This discussion board rocks! :2tu:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
go to my gallery page 29, lots of picks. if you look at other pages i showed the install.

good luck. they made a nice difference. it was a silver 2004. did a couple of other things you might like.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, very nice. Are those the ones from Parts Rack?

This pic of the car on the trailer is the Autoform roll bar. I haven't seen it in chrome before, but it doesn't look bad. I'm thinking of putting one in my car this winter, but I would either leave it black or have it powdercoated silver.

1HOTV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! What gas filler cap is that, and is it a bolt-on or does it require bodywork?

Also: I just noticed the chrome exhaust accents - can you share where you got those?

Thanks!
The gas cap is from a coupe. The rear fender has to be modified (cut).
As far as the exhaust ports. The side sills on Vipers are Aluminum.
Masking tape, small polishing wheel, Mothers Mag Polish and lots of patience.
I took the sills off for the job. :2tu:

Jon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The gas cap is from a coupe. The rear fender has to be modified (cut).
As far as the exhaust ports. The side sills on Vipers are Aluminum.
Masking tape, small polishing wheel, Mothers Mag Polish and lots of patience.
I took the sills off for the job. :2tu:

Thanks! Your car looks great! :)