Pictures of Wallbangers Wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill is right but those pics make me think more about street racing. I bet keeping them up does just as much good as bad.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many of you would be "tooting his horn" if he hit you or a loved one? Because he owns a Viper, that gives him a "free pass"?

As someone who lost a relative from someone who just had to race on the street, I think some of you need a wake up call.

Please, if you feel the need to street race and kill someone, make it yourself and not some inocent person.

If this post gets deleted, it would not shock me one bit. If I get some of you trying to state your case and tell me to shove it, maybe you will be next. What comes around, goes around.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited by CitySnake; Today at 07:35 AM. Reason: I removed the photos but left the thread. I believe they are inappropriate for public viewing consideing the circumstances.

Agree, thanks City.

nothing but positive waves will help.........

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what about when your on an island in the middle of the ocean and have no track to take it to but still love high end sports cars????????????

This is an unfortunate situation..And I feel for Dr.H and wish him the best..But Americans have been street raceing since what..The 30's???? Not saying it's right...But to me neighter is a bunch of drunk guys hunting in the woods who mistake your mom hanging up clothes for a 10 pointer...

Im just frustrated..As you will say over and over and over again dont street race and take it to the track..Well I gladly would if one was available..But thats not the case...

If you decide to street race because there is no track available to you and you end up losing it and kill or maim one of my family members..........

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JS, please calm down...

Street racing has been beaten to death on other threads that are now closed.

This thread is about Wallbanger... and a bad accident he was in... A place for those of us who care to get updates on how he is doing. If it's not that, then let's make it that type of thread.

My wishes / prayers for him to recover fully from this accident have nothing to do with a free pass. He's a fellow Viper owner I have spoken to on this forum. And I wish him well.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JS, please calm down...

Street racing has been beaten to death on other threads that are now closed.

This thread is about Wallbanger... and a bad accident he was in... A place for those of us who care to get updates on how he is doing. If it's not that, then let's make it that type of thread.

My wishes / prayers for him to recover fully from this accident have nothing to do with a free pass. He's a fellow Viper owner I have spoken to on this forum. And I wish him well.

Kala, I am very calm

Maybe if all mention of street racing was removed from this thread.......????????

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets please keep the comments in this thread about harvey, and not turn this into another ugly thread about the pros and cons of street racing.

agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude