PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stunningly unimpressive.
Assume that is an ill fitted mule?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those panel gaps look horrible. Unless they really are going to make this one bare bones, and as raw as the originals to appease the diehards that didn't want it to be refined. Some guys did sound like that's what they wanted. It would be funny if it is this way for production lol. The hood gaps remind me of the original GTS hood gaps so who knows lol.

Just being silly. This has to be a mule.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It clearly says there it's a prototype. I wouldn't look too much into in, other than just seeing it in a different color on the roads. It's an unfinished prototype.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fixed the gaps on the hood, around the headlights, between the front bumper and hood, between rear fender and rear bumper, sill and rear fender and gave it a quick stripe fix.

How's that?

You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to be lowered now. Im also not diggin' those wheels. Dodge needs a new yellow. Something like a Lambo pearl yellow.

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Ralph himself via twitter -

"Friends @ autoblog got a spy shot of one our early test Vipers height is not correct and gaps not to spec. She is destined for the wall : ("

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear that Ralph mentioned the height was not correct. 4x4 Vipers just look silly.

Not a fan of that yellow. Needs more orange in it, something brighter. I dig the pearl yellow suggestion above. Something like the Transformers movie car hue would rock.

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Ralph himself via twitter -

"Friends @ autoblog got a spy shot of one our early test Vipers height is not correct and gaps not to spec. She is destined for the wall : ("

This twitter thing might be catching on.

So can you crash test an early prototype and get enough data out of it? How many Vipers have to hit a wall? :(

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not feeling it in yellow. Then again, it make be a whole different ball game in person

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on a pearlescent yellow being better than this almost canary yellow looking color. Its not bold enough for a car with curves like this Viper. The pearlescent would play nicely off the curves and really accentuate them and add depth. I hope that along with the panel gaps and ride height not being production spec that the color is also not production spec. Since SRT listens to you owners maybe you guys should suggest the colors. Just a thought.

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fixed the gaps on the hood, around the headlights, between the front bumper and hood, between rear fender and rear bumper, sill and rear fender and gave it a quick stripe fix.

How's that?

Nice ArnarFB...can you do it in WHITE?

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmm...I am back on the "ugly" band wagon. Just not feeling it. Its got girlie headlights and an awkward kind of wadded up middle section. Black out the back end, that might help. But this car does not flow. Its looks like a kit car. Kind of a lot of pieces that look good separately, but not altogether as one car.

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars with a lot of of curves often look strange in photographs. You have to see them in 3D before you can truly appreciate the subsequent photos, sometimes, because you are familiar with what you are actually looking at, and can really appreciate it. Remember that lighting and angle determine how photogenic a subject is--think about how staging can make a super skinny model look curvy, or a short model look tall. After I see it in person, I will make my final judgement.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could this be the same car that was spotted driving on the highway or just a different mule?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave