Pirellis

silversrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a set of 19" Pzeros 355/30 I think. Im sure of the 355 but have to look at the aspect again ....might be a 25. Anyways, anyone have any experience with these tires. Have a supercharged SRT and the runflats arent cutting it. Im spinning them at 60 mph. Granted thats on a cold road but can stand the hair up on the back of your neck. Dont care about wear since I dont drive alot anyways, just want to be surefooted.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the pirelli p-zero rosso's 345/25/20 and they were night and day from my 5 year oldd run flats except when cold.......they don't seem much better (to me) than my 5 year old run flats. When the roads are warm the traction is great.
I also have the 20's so traction will probably be allittle less than a 19 with more sidewall. (I think mine are for looks).......lol

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same tires. 345/25/2o and will also say when they are cold it can get hairy!:drive:

I have found them OK, but when I replace them come spring, I will go for PS2's.

Robert

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 20's also. I find them great. Any street tire dealing with 500 plus lb feet of tq is going to be slippery when pushed cold.