Poll for my rear diffuser blade profile

Which blade design?

• Straight is the bold look I like.

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Angled like the SRT. Duh!

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • Just another stupid ricer mod either way. Stop Dave.

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to link this to my build thread, so this is really just for voting.

Just some Dave-chop work. Blades either straight at the back or 30 degree angle.

Personally, I like the straight, but the angled looks more like the SRT and also would be more driveway friendly.

What say you?

STRAIGHT

You must be registered for see images

ANGLED

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Angled looks just a touch better, not much difference really from the pics anyway. But, yeah, driveway-friendly. GREAT job as always, Dave! ~jules

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
straight looks more functional,

but then you gotta put on the wing and sticker it out to complete the look

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The above photos are inaccurate :)

Pardon the shoddy work, but this gives you a SLIGHTLY more accurate depiction of the future of the car...

D

DAMN YANKEE

Dave, they break up the rear lines of a nice looking car and do littlle under 150mph.
I say don't do it.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Between the 2, I like the angled. None at all will look weird with the front and side splitters still on there.

If it were me and I was going for fashion over function, I'd just throw a Gen. I bumper on the back to get rid of the exhaust hole and skip the splitters/diffuser. That's not to say the new splitters and diffuser don't look ****, but just a matter of personal preference. Either way, I wanna see it when it's done. ROAD TRIP TO DALLAS!!!

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to link this to my build thread, so this is really just for voting.

Just some Dave-chop work. Blades either straight at the back or 30 degree angle.

Personally, I like the straight, but the angled looks more like the SRT and also would be more driveway friendly.

What say you?

STRAIGHT

ANGLED

HEH,, Dave I like that MOD cell phone,internet,Ipod adapter you have attached right above the rear window...KOOL...does it retract for racing????:rolaugh:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hadn't thought of that...continuing the curve of the body would be pretty trick...and probably a PITA to pull off.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. The purists are now beating the straight-n-bold crowd 10 to 9!

Oh... And Venomiss, check your breakfast cereal for your voting prize. You may have to buy the stuff with more sugar and less fiber, but it will be such a treat.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. The purists are now beating the straight-n-bold crowd 10 to 9!
Oh... And Venomiss, check your breakfast cereal for your voting prize. You may have to buy the stuff with more sugar and less fiber, but it will be such a treat.

Will that calm down my hyper-post-ive-ness if I eat cereal with lots of sugar and less fiber but it will be quite the treat to do so to find my voting prize also...how about mixing the sugar cereals with caffeine, does that also help with posting/over-posting, hijacking threads, alerting *new* moderators to hyper-typing??? SUGAR!!! Overload!
Okay...continue with regular programming.....................................:eater: :eater:<--CANDY!
~hyper-typer-jules

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been out in the garage drinking Winter Warmers and sawing metal, so time for the awards ceremony.

The "***" Award

Angled. Being straight makes it look like it was a generic bolt on from Pep Boys that fits Vipers, Civics and Ford Explorers

Chad. Chad. CHAD!

That is the dumbest thing you've ever said in one of my threads.

The "Most Influential" Award

straight looks more functional,

but then you gotta put on the wing and sticker it out to complete the look

Not going to sticker it out like you're ribbing me about, but as I am going for a functional race car look, well...

The "Most Creative" Award

HEH,, Dave I like that MOD cell phone,internet,Ipod adapter you have attached right above the rear window...KOOL...does it retract for racing????:rolaugh:

So the Musco light fixture 200ft in the air and 1/4 mile behind me looks like an adapter does it...?

:lmao:

You're a funny guy!

Anyway, thanks for all that voted and for now, if the leader of the free world can get by with a 12.4% approval rating, then I'm good with 19.6!!!

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised you didn't make them straight and paint them white to match that vent idea! :D

The car doesn't need any help in the looks department. You'll destroy the natural lines.

You have an awesome car.....leave it alone now.....go play nice with somthing else!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang