• CF 5 Carbon face & chrome lips

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • MB5 Full carbon

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should put a green pinstripe on the wheels, so that when you buy Eric's green ACR they will match.

LOL about the red pinstripe and "girl car" comment. My wife's car has black outers with a red pinstripe. Touche'

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good idea on the green pinstripe lol. I'm not completely sold on the pinstripe actually. I will probably leave it off. Tony we can do Dry Carbon now as well.

Dry carbon center with standard carbon lips?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Voted for the #1, Andy...I'll never forget the picture you posted with the wheel (from your Vette, I'm presuming) and red stripe, looked AMAAAAAAZING! :2tu:
(This would be the picture below, thanks for posting it in your Houston section :) )

(Hell, whatever you decide, it'll be top-notch :headbang:)
~juli

Last edited:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ACR is too much car for him Tony, he is scared of it.... :)

(plus ACR's rolling on bling wheels just doesn't look right).... ;)

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes Tony an ACR is too much for me;). I'd put monoblocks on an ACR and that's about it.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments Juli! I appreciate it!

Andy

Joe_Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Straight 5's off the dark gray Ferrari!! Or you could just put the stock wheels back on and just sell me the car :2tu:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric, all stock wheels are boring. Even ACR wheels.

Andy, you are addicted to carbon fiber. What is dry carbon? I'd go gloss carbon centers (Mesh 8) with gloss black lips. No stripe. The 5-spokes appear too stock-ish and kinda boring.

RC's Viper wheels arrived yesterday, this center finish would look killer on your car too. Brushed Titanium with black hoops. I dig it more than carbon.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Straight 5's off the dark gray Ferrari!! Or you could just put the stock wheels back on and just sell me the car :2tu:

HAHA Make an offer ;) Good to see you here Joe.

Tony dry carbon is a matt finished low or no gloss carbon aplication. I think Pagani did entire Zonda this way. Not addicted to the carbon just dig it because it's unique when compared to other finishes out there. I like the mesh 8's you like but you have always liked a busier wheel than I. To my eye the Mesh 8's have always had too much going on for my taste, but allot of customers love them.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, you drive a bright red convertible Viper with a custom paint job and a stripe up the middle. I don't think being subtle is in your nature. Don't resist the Mesh 8 wheels.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy, you drive a bright red convertible Viper with a custom paint job and a stripe up the middle. I don't think being subtle is in your nature. Don't resist the Mesh 8 wheels.

Lmao touché.