Post a pic!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are the reference authority I always use on matters of morals and ethics.
The wine and cheese your membership came with... I think the cheese has gotten wedged in your ears, and the wine has gone to your head.

Dave--you are a hoot, don't let anyone put you off your 'game'---meaning that I know I personally, enjoy your posts, and bantering!!! :2tu: CONTINUE ON!!!~~~~~juli

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Limit and welcome. It's too bad we have some jerks on here who seem to delight in
hijacking threads, as Dave6666 has done here to you. He is a non dues-paying Enthusiast
who has only been associated approximately 1 month and has already made 458+ posts--
very few of which are subject related and to the point. That should tell you something
about him. Hopefully you will find that most posters here are courteous and polite.

I absolutely love the fact that this post has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread. ***, meet kettle.

Aw crap, mine doesn't have anything to do with this thread either. :dunno:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice pics estelius! i think jim fetters (Jucd vpr) has found his long lost brother! :2tu:

(i would love post a pic of jim, but even although we are online again, picking pics in the galleries now ISNT WORKING) :dunno:

:rolleyes:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I absolutely love the fact that this post has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread. ***, meet kettle.

Aw crap, mine doesn't have anything to do with this thread either. :dunno:

I've been in contact with Santa for a better attitude. I'm a little leery though. I mean, everything comes from China now. When my new attitude comes, will I post in Chinese?:omg:

Also, after initially making a mess of this thread, I did get it back on track with pictures of cars and owners. This thread has been pretty descent since then. But I can see that the other fellow - Mr. or Mrs. I'm Better Than You - failed to give any credit for anything that didn't fit his or her purpose.:dunno:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(i would love post a pic of jim, but even although we are online again, picking pics in the galleries now ISNT WORKING) :dunno:

Ah, got your PM on this and thanks for the heads up. Should be working fine now:

7911mua.jpg

estelius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS DUDE, dosen;t look anything like me BIG. He does dress similar to my style, and has short hair, but other then that i'm WAY better looking lol. No offense to you ESTELIUS. PLUS i'm in much better shape lol.

Ok so i'll post some pics now, don't have any of my house, nor am i posting them because it looks like a shack compaired to your big baller mansions.
My Viper (purging the nitrous)

My Mustang and I a few years ago (still have her)

The Girlfriend and I.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few more

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am totally LOVING your Viper AND the wheels!~! I'm sure you will have more posts on the GF as well!!! GREAT car~~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's right, Jim...I had forgotten you were going to get the Diamondback hood....what color, or same color/stripe combo as now? That is one beautiful Viper!! The hood (from Doug?) will only enhance it further~~~juli

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's right, Jim...I had forgotten you were going to get the Diamondback hood....what color, or same color/stripe combo as now? That is one beautiful Viper!! The hood (from Doug?) will only enhance it further~~~juli
Same color, black with the silver stripes. Roger at US Exotics makes the Diamondback hood! I can't wait to see it after it's painted/striped it's going to look great!

estelius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS DUDE, dosen;t look anything like me BIG. He does dress similar to my style, and has short hair, but other then that i'm WAY better looking lol. No offense to you ESTELIUS. PLUS i'm in much better shape lol.

Ok so i'll post some pics now, don't have any of my house, nor am i posting them because it looks like a shack compaired to your big baller mansions.
My Viper (purging the nitrous)

YOU MAY BE IN BETTER SHAPE, BUT THE GOOD QUESTION HERE IS, CAN YOU KEEP UP? THAT VIPER LOOKS SLOW COMPARE TO MY TOYS...I WOULD HAVE YOU EATING MY DUST, NO OFFENSE :eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same color, black with the silver stripes. Roger at US Exotics makes the Diamondback hood! I can't wait to see it after it's painted/striped it's going to look great!

Be sure to post pics, which I'm sure you will NOT forget to do!!! We will ALL be waiting to see what THAT hood will look like---awesome color combo...! ~juli~

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice pics estelius! i think jim fetters (Jucd vpr) has found his long lost brother! :2tu:

Sorry Jim- that's exactly what I was thinking, here is the one with fetters: (estelius check out your twin in the middle) I hope your g/f is as hot!! ;)

I see some definite resemblance with these pics! Let's see the g/f estelius.

Last edited:

estelius

Enthusiast
Reaction score

estelius

Enthusiast
Reaction score

estelius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also some like the buggati beyron are pictures i took from semma show

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME pics, Estelius...and very nice family as well....that '99 Skyline is a monster!!! ANYtime you can get close enough to a Veyron, YESSSS--TAKE THAT PIC!!! LOL....great pics and thanx for sharing...juli

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOU MAY BE IN BETTER SHAPE, BUT THE GOOD QUESTION HERE IS, CAN YOU KEEP UP? THAT VIPER LOOKS SLOW COMPARE TO MY TOYS...I WOULD HAVE YOU EATING MY DUST, NO OFFENSE :eater:
I have no idea, what kind of times are you running. I've been able to make 1 real pass before they kicked me off the track for not having a roll cage. Ran a 10.66@132mph, and she can go faster, PBJ and I think it'll go a 10.30, that just on a 150 shot! Plus thats damn good for a poor ass US Marine. If I had the income it looks like you have, i'd be a hell of alot faster! 10.60's don't seem to slow to me, i'm only putting down 600/820 right now.