Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll start...

Nice Vipes! Just checked with John today at CCW on some wheels. If I go with them, I'll go 19X20 combo. Did you lower yours at all with the Eibachs? Check you inbox!

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Vipes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Vipes! Just checked with John today at CCW on some wheels. If I go with them, I'll go 19X20 combo. Did you lower yours at all with the Eibachs?

Thx! Awesome, John is great to deal with and very knowledgeable. I did lower the car with eibachs but I'm not really happy with the result. If you look at the pic the front looks nice but the rear fender gap is too big so I'm thinking about putting on coilovers. 19/20 combo looks very good, what style?

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thx! Awesome, John is great to deal with and very knowledgeable. I did lower the car with eibachs but I'm not really happy with the result. If you look at the pic the front looks nice but the rear fender gap is too big so I'm thinking about putting on coilovers. 19/20 combo looks very good, what style?

SP550's Well, no wonder you didn't get a close-up shot...haha! Actually, I think you car looks great as it sits, suspension probably will settle a little more as you drive it, but you better hurry before the snow starts flyin' around. Now check your inbox

XSTAR_007

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just posted some recent pics in another thread, but this one fits the Fall Theme nicely...