Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Fan6s

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My first post! I have been a lurker for a while, but found this thread an ideal way of introducing myself & car, allthough feeling humbled indeed by all the great photos on this thread. This is VCC 056 that I co-own with my partner, Nadine, who's been posting on this forum for years.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know what I just noticed, I dont think i have ever seen an ACR with aftermarket wheels? anyone have a picture of this?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know what I just noticed, I dont think i have ever seen an ACR with aftermarket wheels? anyone have a picture of this?

Danno, who posted above (Graphite/Silver ACR) has aftermarket wheels, but theyre pretty much the same style as the stocker ACR wheels just with a lip.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danno, who posted above (Graphite/Silver ACR) has aftermarket wheels, but theyre pretty much the same style as the stocker ACR wheels just with a lip.

you know what I ment aha

Its easy to find a SRT with HRE wheels or Iforged etc. but I can't remember seeing one of these wheels on an ACR? Somebody must of put them on by now.

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just took these today, def have to get a few better ones though...

Attachments

• IMG_2485.jpg
    IMG_2485.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2487.jpg
    IMG_2487.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2488.jpg
    IMG_2488.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2490.jpg
    IMG_2490.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2492.jpg
    IMG_2492.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 67

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Danno, who posted above (Graphite/Silver ACR) has aftermarket wheels, but theyre pretty much the same style as the stocker ACR wheels just with a lip"

Actually those are the factory ACR wheels on my car. I had lips polished to give it some definition. I thought with my color combo it looked good but it depends on the color of the particular ACR. Darbgnik thanks for the comment :D

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know what I ment aha

Its easy to find a SRT with HRE wheels or Iforged etc. but I can't remember seeing one of these wheels on an ACR? Somebody must of put them on by now.

I have a few pics I'll post for ya. Just need to go through a few.:)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Danno, who posted above (Graphite/Silver ACR) has aftermarket wheels, but theyre pretty much the same style as the stocker ACR wheels just with a lip"

Actually those are the factory ACR wheels on my car. I had lips polished to give it some definition. I thought with my color combo it looked good but it depends on the color of the particular ACR. Darbgnik thanks for the comment :D

Well, you fooled me! The lip looks much larger polished. Sorry for the wrong info. They still look good though.:D

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you so much for doing that for me. So my photos are uploaded. How do I copy into the thread?
Thanks again.

Go into your photos and click on the photo you want to post. Under it you will see Medium Image:
You must be registered for see images

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go into your photos and click on the photo you want to post. Under it you will see Medium Image:http.....500.....

Copy that line and paste it in your post.[/QUOTE]

Thank you I'll give it a try.

[url=http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/58850][img]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/222222.jpg[/url]

Got it. Thank you

Last edited:

ttechris

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Vipers!

Here's my addition. The car is stock ride height, just altered the photo a bit to see what it could look like lowered.
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21