Price list of Dodge parts

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any place on the internet I can look up the prices of various parts for a Viper?

I don't want to call a dealer and waste their time. I probably wont be purchasing these parts, just interested in how much they would cost at a Dodge Dealer.

Thanks

OP
OP
M

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Ron, unfortunately that wont work.

I need something I can referance. I need prices a Dodge dealership charges for this such as body panels etc.

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may want to consider securing a Mitchell or Crash manual if your desire is to secure body part and some mechanical part prices.....

OP
OP
M

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may want to consider securing a Mitchell or Crash manual if your desire is to secure body part and some mechanical part prices.....

Thanks

Actually I just want the price on about 6 parts. Thought maybe there was an easy way to do this on line.

I guess if I don't hear anything here I will go to the Dodge dealership on Monday.

Simi Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need something I can referance. I need prices a Dodge dealership charges for this such as body panels etc.

[/QUOTE]

MichaelP,

Give me a list of the parts you need may be I could look it up in the Mitchell manual for you.

Eric. :usa:

OP
OP
M

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MichaelP,

Give me a list of the parts you need may be I could look it up in the Mitchell manual for you.

Eric. :usa:

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the offer Eric.

Unfortunately that wont work.

I need a hard copy. Such as something I can print off the net or something similar to it. Basically I need paper proof of what some parts would cost.

Ratech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Koller home page that appears has a Viper section to click on in the lower left hand section of the page. It is not in their main index.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael,

I have a CD that covers 1992-2002 Dodge Viper parts and part numbers. C'mon by and we'll look up what your looking for, Sir.