price of the new coupe

TRAMP 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this has been ask and Joe gave us the spec.But is there anybody that know what the price will be on the new viper.:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one knows, not even dealers yet....we are wanting to know also and are on lists at dealerships to let us know as soon as THEY know. ~juli~
**we're thinking close to $100,000**

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have already seen the price of the new convertable somewhere in a thread and it was not all that much above that of the 2006, so I would assume this also goes for the coupe.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 'original' prices said not above the 2006, but we are VERY doubtful...it's a totally different car, we believe it'll be between $95-100K, but we shall just have to see I guess...we're looking at a coupe's price. ~juli~

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long time ago it was mentioned that they wanted the car to be priced somewhere between standard and Mamba pricing.

Expect early cars to sell a a premium, then at sticker, and finally at increasing discounts as usually happens with a hot car.

Some forum supporting dealerships (you know who they are) will probably be offering VCA Members discounts just as soon as they can build up a bit of stock.

Tranzow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right, there was a prior thread where someone was at the Luke Air show last month and spotted the msrp on the sun visor of the 08. I think it was around 86,000. I was also at the Luke show and asked the driver of the 08 if he new what the msrp would be. He said he didn't know for sure, but heard it would priced around the same as the 06.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the gen 3 threads. Someone at the AZ airshow (viper vs. viper) saw a new window sticker on one of the cars and I thought it was right in line with what they are stickering at now. Should be a real fair price. I thought I remember it being high 80's or real low 90's.

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they come out with details soon . I'm patiently waiting for the day when I can put a down payment on one and know the details of when they will be available, and for what price .

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here---we are just being realistic, and not expecting it to go for the '06 when McLaren has put their mark on the car, it being a bit more fine-tweaked---we won't be surprised if it's $95-$100K...if SO, probably would just stay with the '05. We shall just have to see--my contacts at local dealers have me on the list to call when they know any info...they've still been told nothing. ~juli~

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See the new pricing thread, the 08 coupe is actually $150.00 cheaper than the 06!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4