Problem With Image Gallery

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm experiencing a problem with the Image Gallery, it's not letting me access it, obviously if I'm able to post I'm logged in, but when I click on the link it asks me to login and then tells me my login is incorrect. Can someone shed some light?

Thanks!

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same issue and there is a site glitch - contact Jay Herbert as he has made this a specific task request of the image hosting people.

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have had the same trouble. I have not had any success getting it resolved. Before the software change I was able to get into my gallery and now I can't.

after saying that there is one interestng thing I noticed after a few weeks of trying. I have a couple of pc's that I log on to the viper site from. 2 of them are on the same network. When I try to logon to the media gallery for one pc I can't do it. It acts as though I am a new member, even though I'm logged into the forums. The other is a laptop and for some reason I can get to the media gallery there. So does that mean that you can only log into the media gallery from one pc? doesn't make sense to me.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm experiencing a problem with the Image Gallery, it's not letting me access it, obviously if I'm able to post I'm logged in, but when I click on the link it asks me to login and then tells me my login is incorrect. Can someone shed some light?

look below the login area and you should find a prompt asking you for your email address so a new password can be sent to you in case you forgot yours. i found that i needed a new password to log into the gallery.

have a new password sent to you, enter the new password, and you should be set to go. this is what i did and i finally was able to get in.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks, when I am logged into the forum, Jay said I should automatically be logged into the media gallery. I'm not. In fact I can't login to the media galley.

I also cannot click "ask for your password" because when I do, it sends me to my "home" for which I am already logged in.

Glitch, Jay said.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks, when I am logged into the forum, Jay said I should automatically be logged into the media gallery.

this is true. as an FYI for others, after i put in a password for the forums and the gallery BOTH, now both my logins are automatic.

I also cannot click "ask for your password" because when I do, it sends me to my "home" for which I am already logged in.

Glitch, Jay said.

sorry to hear that you are having problems. be sure to let jay know so they know these glitches exist, and they can get these resolved.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
same problem here. All my pics are in the photo section but they do not show up to the left when you click on our names.

the gallery has never showed that way as far as i can remember. in the old format, there was something to click on under the username to access the galleries. i too hope this comes back real soon.