Problem with my A/C....help!

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car has 3k miles on it and the A/C has stopped blowing cold air. The compressor does not kick on but the fan blows fine.

I looked for a fuse but could not find it....any advice would be very appreciated!!:2tu:

I just hate taking my car in to the dealer....:crazy2:

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Most likely your AC system has a refrigerant leak. Most shops can service your AC system and add a leak dye which will pinpoint the leak.

OP
OP
R

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the idea....

I thought about that also but just hoped that my car would not spring an AC leak while being a little over a year old....I am starting to get flashbacks to my 2006 Z06.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or you could just move to Michigan where you don't need it most of 9 months of the year:). It might make you feel better knowing I'm sitting at my desk with the furnace on, my floor heater blowing at me and my fingers are still cold while typing. Sorry, couldn't help but joke about it.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or you could just move to Michigan where you don't need it most of 9 months of the year:). It might make you feel better knowing I'm sitting at my desk with the furnace on, my floor heater blowing at me and my fingers are still cold while typing. Sorry, couldn't help but joke about it.

Sorry to hear you must store your Viper for 9 months each year!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Texas. Sunny, 65...