Problem with XVIPERS, Someone help me out

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earlier this month I placed an order with Michael, owner of XVipers for a set of 5 Spoke Viper take off wheels, eibach kit, and lowering caps. Roughly $3,500

He told me everything would go out the same day, the following day he gave me a tracking number and told me everything would arrive in 3-4 days.

3-4 days later, a box of springs with the lowercaps show up but no wheels. I call Michael and he tells me the wheels shipped out 2 days after. I told him okay no problem. 4 days later I still have not recieved anything, I give Michael a call, he told me a story about how UPS gave him a hard time shipping out the wheels because he insured them for way too high and they got stuck at his shipping facility or something, he ensured me though that thehy would get shipped out that day overnight mail. I told him okay no problem. (This was on a friday, i should of got them the monday). Monday came a long... no wheels. Tuesday... no wheels. Wednesday Michael gave me a call and tells me UPS cant find my house. I ask Michael; "Michael how is that possible, if my springs arrived without a problem?". Michael then goes on to read me back the address and somehow he put the wrong address on the wheels.

He contacts UPS and UPS finally redirects them, BUT... only 3 wheels show up.

I call michael again, Michael tells me he would call UPS to get it tracked and see what happened. I tried calling UPS but UPS only gives information to the shipper, so there is nothing on my end I can do.

Yesterday and today I have tried calling michael non stop and he keeps ignoring my calls. He wont call me, i have left him mesasges. All im asking is for him to call UPS to see what happened. Did he even ship out a 4th wheel? Whats the deal here.
If someone can, please call michael for me since hes ignoring my numbers

1-866-XVIPERS. or his cell phone 5734372292

It has put me in a very uncomfortable position that I spent so much money on these wheels and I cant even get straight answers from him and I have got such a run around.

Im going to give him another week for that wheel to turn up. Then im calling my credit card company and disputing that he never shipped the full order.

To make all this worst, the day I purchased these wheels from him, John Hennessy was selling a perfect set on ebay for cheaper, but I bought them from Michael just to stay as a loyal customer and keep my business with him.

:(

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take one of the tracking numbers off the box you already have and go to UPS website. Most of the time, when multiple items are shipped, UPS will include them on the tracking. So when you track one package, it will say on the website that there are others and you can click on them to see status.

I'm a buyer and do this often looking/tracking purchase orders from vendors. PM me your tracking number if you want and I'll track it for you or you can go here and do it.

Welcome to UPS

OP
OP
S

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take one of the tracking numbers off the box you already have and go to UPS website. Most of the time, when multiple items are shipped, UPS will include them on the tracking. So when you track one package, it will say on the website that there are others and you can click on them to see status.

I'm a buyer and do this often looking/tracking purchase orders from vendors. PM me your tracking number if you want and I'll track it for you or you can go here and do it.

Welcome to UPS

They are seperate tracking numbers.

Im not even sure if he did ship a forth one.

My whole point though is, if he shipped 4 wheels, and insured 4 wheels, why is he being shady and not picking up the calls/calling UPS to see what happened to my wheel?

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might hold on just a bit longer before passing judgement on him. Once I had a similar experience with a reputable vendor and shipping via UPS. The part was coming from a nearby state. Well UPS felt that my parts wanted to see the United States. Some arrived on time and one, well it had frequent flyer miles. Was getting very unpleasant with the vendor who, did bend over backwards to fix the problem. They sent me another part which arrived on time, great. Well about two weeks later the same exact part showed up. What the ??? Called them and come to find out it was the original part....that got lost at UPS's Florida hub, and I'm in Michigan.

JaronsToy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael will not pick up his phone no WAY lol Don't get me started

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might hold on just a bit longer before passing judgement on him. Once I had a similar experience with a reputable vendor and shipping via UPS. The part was coming from a nearby state. Well UPS felt that my parts wanted to see the United States. Some arrived on time and one, well it had frequent flyer miles. Was getting very unpleasant with the vendor who, did bend over backwards to fix the problem. They sent me another part which arrived on time, great. Well about two weeks later the same exact part showed up. What the ??? Called them and come to find out it was the original part....that got lost at UPS's Florida hub, and I'm in Michigan.

I believe this is what is causing the OP to feel uncomfortable :dunno:. Cant blame him:smirk:

Yesterday and today I have tried calling michael non stop and he keeps ignoring my calls. He wont call me, i have left him mesasges.

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last edited:

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Read my last post in my "Where is Michael Nouri" thread http://forums.viperclub.org/2674675-post127.html ...it will explain everything

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are seperate tracking numbers.

Im not even sure if he did ship a forth one.

My whole point though is, if he shipped 4 wheels, and insured 4 wheels, why is he being shady and not picking up the calls/calling UPS to see what happened to my wheel?

PM me the tracking numbers I will find it for you

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have to go through this ordeal. I have to say, while Michael seems to give good prices on some of the parts he needs to bring his customer service to a better level. At the end I think Michael will pull through for you, but I know what you mean, I've been in your situation.

Heck as a matter of fact I am currently in the similar situation, but with the Foregeline. I ordered one wheel replacement and its taking them to build one wheel 6 weeks, while all four wheels were build in less than 4 weeks. They too give me all kind of stories and date keeps slipping farther and farther. I understand that they most likely put "set" builds ahead of my single wheel build for the reason of better profit as well as good knowledge that if I have other 3 wheels they have me no matter what they gonna pull on me. Too bad customer service not as it used to be in this country before 90s.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
...... as a matter of fact I am currently in the similar situation, but with the Foregeline. I ordered one wheel replacement and its taking them to build one wheel 6 weeks, while all four wheels were build in less than 4 weeks. They too give me all kind of stories and date keeps slipping farther and farther. I understand that they most likely put "set" builds ahead of my single wheel build for the reason of better profit as well as good knowledge that if I have other 3 wheels they have me no matter what they gonna pull on me. Too bad customer service not as it used to be in this country before 90s.

E.T. Let's not paint Forgline with a LATE-NO-REPLY brush just yet...........I double checked your Forgline wheel order, and emailed you a copy....it submitted 2/26 AFTERNOON. after Forgeline closed. So 4 weeks today, not 6; was due to ship TODAY. Checking. Wheel forgings are purchased in sets...so a single orphan can take a bit longer.
I WILL LIGHT A SMALL FIRE UNDER THEM !!

Last edited:

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I was treated well and very straight forward. Sounds like a mix up. Good luck.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have dealt with Mike before and think he is a nice guy who has some great deals to offer. At times people get busy. When you run a busy shop there are times when it is tough to pick up the phone. I know the feeling.

When you repeatedly call over and over I think it just make matters worse.

I certainly undestand your position. I am sure everything will be fine. Mike has nothing to gain by screwing anyone. Furthermore he has nothing to gain by shipping three wheels.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never dealt with him but I have owned a business for twenty years and you do not do that period ! If problems occur you most definitely return all calls, if you do it any other way you are doing it WRONG!!!!

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work for UPS. It is very possible shipments get seperated and delayed. My guess is that UPS redirected 3 out of 4 wheels back to your house and the missing oddball got returned to the shipper Xvipers. I am not sure what state you live in but from NY to CA is 6-7 business days. Multiply that by 2 for the return trip and then add on a fresh shipment of the oddball back to you.

You would be surprised how the seemingly most simple tasks outside of the normal delivery process get screwed up in a gigantic company the size of UPS. Just try and ship hazardous materials. I had a gun dealer tell me his blasting caps were going missing in our system for a week. We even reimbursed him for one of them before we found all of the missing packages on the desk of a UPS supervisor. They were held because the extra hazmat papers were not legible because of an old printer the customer was using and the UPS supervisor whose desk they were on was on vacation that week.:rolleyes: Don't get me started on international shipments and broker fees. Regardless, I still believe that UPS is the industry leader in overall customer service.

I hope you get your wheel ASAP.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, Goldcup is spot on. If one of my customers has a problem, ignoring it will not make it go away. Quite the contrary, it makes it worse! My customers pay my employess salary as well as mine. If we don't take care of them, somebody else will.
Customes service ***** these days and that is to bad because no matter what, the customer is always right.
I hope this all works out for you.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
E.T. Let's not paint Forgline with a LATE-NO-REPLY brush just yet...........I double checked your Forgline wheel order, and emailed you a copy....it submitted 2/26 AFTERNOON. after Forgeline closed. So 4 weeks today, not 6; was due to ship TODAY. Checking. Wheel forgings are purchased in sets...so a single orphan can take a bit longer. I WILL LIGHT A SMALL FIRE UNDER THEM !!

ET, your Forgeline Wheel is shipping tomorrow, 32 days from date of order. Ground OK ? Takes 6 days from OH - CA.

Plz reply to [email protected]

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all packages were sent out, as you can see ups decided to route one of them in a unusual manor, 4 of 5 packages were shown delivered.
the 5th was held at hub for customer pickup, at customer request!
i cannot change ups policy or speed, only refund shipping that doesn't meet the time guarantee
Tracking Number: 1Z 78E 0Y1 03 4211 186 3

Type: Package
UPS has delivered the shipment.

Residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If you have instructed the driver to leave the shipment with a neighbor or leasing office, this would be noted on a yellow UPS InfoNotice left by the driver.

Delivered
Delivered On: 03/25/2009
3:51 P.M.
Delivered To: MIAMI, FL, US
Signed By: ESPINALEZ

Tracking Number: 1Z 78E 0Y1 03 4263 147 1

Tracking Number: 1Z 78E 0Y1 03 4074 268 6

Tracking Number: 1Z 78E 0Y1 03 4244 785 9

Delivered On: 03/16/2009
3:42 P.M.
Signed By: ESPINALES

Tracking Number: 1Z 78E 0Y1 03 4134 149 2 Saved

Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion.

In Transit
Resched. Delivery: 03/30/2009
Shipped To: MIAMI, FL, US

MIAMI,
FL, US 03/25/2009 3:51 P.M. MULTIPLE ERRORS EXIST IN THE ADDRESS LABEL. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO DETERMINE THE CORRECT INFORMATION TO COMPLETE DELIVERY / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED
03/25/2009 3:51 P.M. DELIVERY
03/25/2009 8:01 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
03/25/2009 12:43 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HIALEAH,
FL, US 03/25/2009 12:23 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
HIALEAH,
FL, US 03/24/2009 9:24 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ORLANDO,
FL, US 03/24/2009 5:28 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/24/2009 12:35 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ATLANTA,
GA, US 03/24/2009 3:33 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/24/2009 12:51 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
DORAVILLE,
GA, US 03/24/2009 12:16 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
DORAVILLE,
GA, US 03/23/2009 8:16 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
EARTH CITY,
MO, US 03/23/2009 10:27 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
EARTH CITY,
MO, US 03/21/2009 12:22 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ROLLA,
MO, US 03/20/2009 10:35 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/20/2009 7:06 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
03/20/2009 3:51 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
US 03/11/2009 2:47 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sir i also answered every phone call from you and return them, except the weekend ones, and i was back with your at 9am on monday morning.
as you can see from the data above, everything shipped properly, ups is giant monster corporation that does have some small logistic problem,
but the wheels were insured for 8k, so let them lose the 4th and we go the derby with the extra change.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record - you posted on the 27th and receive the last wheel/tire on the 31? Xvipers made a mistake shipping and resolved it?

I think you jumped the gun with this thread.

Finally got the last wheel. All problems resolved.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth