Professional pics of mods on my 08 Orange Coupe! 56k haha nice try!

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had my 08 Orange Coupe for quite a few months already but never posted many pics. I got the car from Woodhouse and must say that Bill and Mark made this the best car buying experience of my life! The most easy pleasant transaction I ever made. Thanks guys!

Mark had all the mods I requested installed on the car when it arrived to me in Florida. The car came delivered with

Moton Club Sport
Corsa Track Exhaust
MGW Short Shifter
Floor Mats
Viper Door Sills.

So far I have put on our Euroteck 2pc Drilled/Slotted rotors of course and a set of HRE 590R in Brushed finish. 19x10 front and 20x13.5 rear. Tires are Nitto Invo 285/30/19 front and 345/25/20 rear. I also must say that I am VERY impressed with the Nitto Invos, they hook up pretty much the same as the stock PS2s and are also very quiet and ride well.

I have a lot more mods planned for the car, it should be done in a month or two. I am totally going to change the theme of it, so I am actually going to already be selling my wheels. They are brand new and only have about 30 miles on them, and I will be selling them with the factory TPMS sensors. No tires though. I am asing $4,600 FIRM! These things are totally new and come with new lug nuts.

In the meantime, here are some professional pics of the car taken recently. After selling my 05 Convertible for a 997 GT3, then selling the GT3 for an 08 Coupe, I must say, it feels good to be back in a Viper. Nothing comes close.

You must be registered for see images

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang that car is gorgeous! I was loving this post before I even scrolled down to see the girl, who isn't bad looking either. Bravo. Those wheels look real nice.

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad to see you got the new Viper up to speed! :headbang:
Great pictures! :2tu:
By the way so far so good on those Rotors you sent me at the track and on the street. :2tu::drive::2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is ONE AWESOME VIPER!!! LOVE the color and also the wheels...tho I'm usually partial to BLACK wheels, those are stunning! Now ya just gotta add to or change your AVATAR!!!!! GREAT job! ~juli

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!
The girl wasnt bad either

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, not ONE picture of the girls face but a couple of you say that she isn't bad!! Just goes to show what men think of most of the time!!:headbang:

Awesome friggen Viper by the way

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, not ONE picture of the girls face but a couple of you say that she isn't bad!! Just goes to show what men think of most of the time!!:headbang:
Remember you can overlook a few imperfections if the rest is in that condition!!!!

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys (and girl) :D, thank you very much for all the compliments, it is greatly apprechiated. I will try to dig up some more pics tomorrow.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man those pics are insane, but what's up with the setting? dumpsters everywhere... doesn't detract from the car but not my idea of a setting.

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Awesome friggen Viper by the way

She must be a Butter-Face (everything is good But her Face)

:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte