Props to PartsRack

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Batt tender, rotors, pads, and some used parts I needed for my winter project.

Aaron

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon has great prices, and has things no one else has. I just can't get my first/only bad experience with him out of my head.

Guess it's both his and my loss.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Which is why it never ceases to amaze me that the corporate motto is half of all advertising is wasted.

Corn, glad we could help, and THANKS for the kind words.....thanks GTSR too.

In and old advertising/marketing class I took decades ago, the professor taught us this old-saw in the ad biz, an advertsing cliche-trueism :

"HALF OF ALL ADVERTISING IS WASTED.....Success lies in determining WHICH HALF !"

So, I keep advertising and sponsoring, with that tongue-in-cheek caution in mind!

Our PartsRack motto is "If It Fits On or In a VIPER........"

Ford: at my curmudgeonly age I am unfortunately good at angering a small % of our callers. My Viper Tech is a customer who says "you would not be such a damn know-it-all if you knew less...." I dont hold grudges, and cannot even recall what flaw of mine {rushed, opinionated, etc} angered you. I am always willing to mend fences with those who wish to be fair and honest about the issue. I hope that includes you some day...............Thanks......

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"HALF OF ALL ADVERTISING IS WASTED.....Success lies in determining WHICH HALF !"

Our PartsRack motto is "If It Fits On or In a VIPER........"

The frequency kind of becomes the determining factor. When you start every post with "Half........." and conclude every post with "If it............." then it almost becomes the de facto motto by sheer presence, regardless of the corporate status the latter has.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:money: :money: a little diff twist on the same truism:

"Perhaps the most famous line ever uttered about advertising — it is generally attributed to John Wanamaker, the founder of the eponymous Philadelphia department store — is not a credit, but a jibe. “I am certain that half the money I spend in advertising is wasted,” Wanamaker is said to have quipped. “The trouble is, I do not know which half.”"

The Better Half: The Artful Science of ROI Marketing

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
:money: :money: a little diff twist on the same truism:

"Perhaps the most famous line ever uttered about advertising — it is generally attributed to John Wanamaker, the founder of the eponymous Philadelphia department store — is not a credit, but a jibe. “I am certain that half the money I spend in advertising is wasted,” Wanamaker is said to have quipped. “The trouble is, I do not know which half.”"

The Better Half: The Artful Science of ROI Marketing

You get your wish, E : What YOU do is now related a bit to VIPER ! Thanks for the attribution, I am sure it was covered in my 1967 class........

The frequency kind of becomes the determining factor. When you start every post with "Half........." ....................

"Every post" ? ....your obvious gross exaggeration intends to entertain how? Now, you've at least learned some bit of Advertising 101.....

Last edited:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The frequency kind of becomes the determining factor. When you start every post with "Half........." and conclude every post with "If it............." then it almost becomes the de facto motto by sheer presence, regardless of the corporate status the latter has.

Is it really necessary to break down every single word from a statement and analyze it? Dave, you have entirely too much time on your hands.

woosch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also want to give a big THANKS to PartsRack!!! My new rims arrived and I'll be getting them on the car shortly.

Thanks JonB

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456