PS2's for a great price at TireRack

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To bad I just replaced mine. I was looking for rims at TireRack and found the lowest price I have ever seen for 17" PS2s.

A set of 4 for a little over $1300 and with road hazard warranty the price is under $1500. This does not include shipping.

The price was so good I had to pass it along.

Does anyone know why TireRack no longer carrys rims for the Viper?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To bad I just replaced mine. I was looking for rims at TireRack and found the lowest price I have ever seen for 17" PS2s.
A set of 4 for a little over $1300 and with road hazard warranty the price is under $1500. This does not include shipping.The price was so good I had to pass it along.

They did not want to stop, but both of the vendors that TireRack used to carry have gone out of business. I am happy to report that PartsRack has invested in a bulk wheel order through/with Luke at TireRack to produce a Viper 18'' forged, light wheel that we hope to debut jointly in June or July. Similar to SSR pricing, but a prestige brand. [The Ohio club got a sneak peek at this wheel last month, where PartsRack was a co-sponsor.] I only wish we could've pulled it off sooner.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score

historically we only had 2 wheel options for the Viper ... they both went away as 1 company went out of business and the other one was discontinued.

As Jon has mentioned (prematurely) we are on the precipice of debuting a new wheel called the Allegerita Comp which is similiar in appearance to the Allegerita HLT posted by Jon. While there are several colors of the original Allegerita HLT there will only be 1 color option for the Viper specific "Comp" version ... Black

There will be an official thread when the date gets closer

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there will only be 1 color option for the Viper specific "Comp" version ... Black

That's too bad. I've never been a fan of brake-dust colored wheels. However, there are many folks that do like black wheels, so there probably will be some decent sized market for them. I assume that you folks have picked the color that your market research says will be most popular with potential Viper customers.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a real nice looking wheel. I guess we shall see what the final product looks like. It's funny how certain wheels end up looking not so hot just because of design constraints due to the six lug deal or just structural issues. What I want to know is why doesn't BBS make the ACR wheel available to the public. It's the best looking and performing wheel ever made. What gives Luke?

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBS would sell it to the public if Dodge would let them ...

That may be true of that exact wheel, but what about their other mesh wheels. Not a single wheel for one of worlds greatest sports cars. This just seems like a marketing mistake, kinda like Michelin dropping the Sport Cup in the 345/30-18 size for the Viper! I just don't get it! Can't you pass this on to the manufacturers? Come on, Tire Rack has got to have some pull.