Purchasing a RSI TT 1000hp package

wahala_wit_a_viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is 1000hp RSI Twin Turbo package money well spent? I don't have the time to do any of the work myself since I am out of the country so much but I do have the money. My question is with all the viper performance packages out there is RSI the best for some one looking to spend $50,000 in upgrades?

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha boy are you in for a reality shock.

You can't go wrong with CPE, Underground, or Heffner.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Although I doubt I will ever be able to afford a TT kit for any viper I own, I would not think about anyone besides Heffner for the job. His reputation across the community is beyond exceptional.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to be joking, right? The VCA is a money-making (or in many cases, money-losing) operating just like any other. They kept a certain vendor in FL as a "site sponsor" until not one, not two, but over 20 people were ripped off. How long did it take them to get the mud off of their faces for H Ennessie... Elite... will RSI get added to the list? I hope not, but you never know!

Let me put it to you this way: When i was a GA president, and H ennessie was going to sponsor an event, RSI had a hissy-fit and screamed bloddy ****** so that the sponsorship money had to be GIVEN BACK. This is b/c RSI was generously donating some TT's to the zone rendevous.

Suffice to say, you should see some of the e-mails I got from the VCA which say "don't ever show anyone these e-mails, but..." .

I don't know squat about RSI one way or another... but do not think that a "site sponsor" means that the VCA has vetted a vendor. they take their money and that's it.

speaking of threads disappearing, i give this one about 6 hrs.

JD

OP
OP
W

wahala_wit_a_viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a clue about the politics involved or who makes money I just want some kick ass upgrades.

My statement if anything was to say that the VCA has a good reputation (as far as I know) and seems to openly support RSI therefore that makes RSI a good choice. Honestly I was a little surprised that no one has recommended them thus far. Of course the post is not that old.

I entered this post to get opinions from other Viper owners who have taken the plunge to get the upgrades in some sort of package. I don't want the forum to be about how much money VCA gets I don't care.

I care about my car.

So can you guys (gearheads) who care about your cars give a guy stuck in butt hole Africa some good advice on who to go with?

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is 1000hp RSI Twin Turbo package money well spent? I don't have the time to do any of the work myself since I am out of the country so much but I do have the money. My question is with all the viper performance packages out there is RSI the best for some one looking to spend $50,000 in upgrades?

in my book and real experience RSI rocks ! they built my TT viper and it drives like stock just a little faster. :D quality products and good people to deal with.

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to have a 100% piece of mind that you ARE in fact getting the BEST for the money spent...just take your Viper over to Heffner's performance in Pansecola, FL...all the top dawgs run his equipment or at least get some sort of consultation by him. You take your Viper to Heffner, hand him $50 grand....and you'll be getting back one of the best put together (OEM like) and fastest TT Vipers in the country, pure and simple. I haven't heard ONE negative review or feedback from anyone about ANY of his prodicts or customer service...the guy is very thorough and professional man. ;)

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you want a kick ass car... send it to paolo at CPE and let him work his magic. He is easy to get in contact with 24-7 and he will give you exactly what you are looking for at a better price than the others

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you want a kick ass car... send it to paolo at CPE and let him work his magic. He is easy to get in contact with 24-7 and he will give you exactly what you are looking for at a better price than the others

What a joke! Send it to Heffner, Henn essey, or Underground. That's my short list of turbo installers.

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heffner's performance ... without a doubt - I drive the **** out of mine - almost daily - no problems !! great reputation !

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What a joke! Send it to Heffner, Henn essey, or Underground. That's my short list of turbo installers.

i assume youve owned a turbo car from one of these other guys or at least have ridden in each companies car to give a referral correct? Why is the CPE kit a joke, have you ever seen one in person, driven or rode in one?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to be joking, right? The VCA is a money-making (or in many cases, money-losing) operating just like any other. They kept a certain vendor in FL as a "site sponsor" until not one, not two, but over 20 people were ripped off. How long did it take them to get the mud off of their faces for H Ennessie... Elite... will RSI get added to the list? I hope not, but you never know!

Let me put it to you this way: When i was a GA president, and H ennessie was going to sponsor an event, RSI had a hissy-fit and screamed bloddy ****** so that the sponsorship money had to be GIVEN BACK. This is b/c RSI was generously donating some TT's to the zone rendevous.

Suffice to say, you should see some of the e-mails I got from the VCA which say "don't ever show anyone these e-mails, but..." .

I don't know squat about RSI one way or another... but do not think that a "site sponsor" means that the VCA has vetted a vendor. they take their money and that's it.

speaking of threads disappearing, i give this one about 6 hrs.

JD

Agreed 100%!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i assume youve owned a turbo car from one of these other guys or at least have ridden in each companies car to give a referral correct? Why is the CPE kit a joke, have you ever seen one in person, driven or rode in one?

Of course I have! I've never been in a Paolo Crapstenatto car, but I don't need to ride in one to know that he's a shade tree mechanic turned "big time tuner" that learned everything he knows about cars from the greasy stack of books sitting on his garage (aka shop) floor.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Of course I have! I've never been in a Paolo Crapstenatto car, but I don't need to ride in one to know that he's a shade tree mechanic turned "big time tuner" that learned everything he knows about cars from the greasy stack of books sitting on his garage (aka shop) floor.

So Carrot are you saying that they (CPE) are to be called Time Bomb Racing?

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

and I suppose the other "tuners" just had big 40k sq/ft shops dropped from heaven or got money from the money tree outside and magically started their company.... everyone starts somewhere. You are very childish and have no respect.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would suggest you go look at each of the Tuners packages and talk directly with their previous customers. At the very least look at a previous customers car. Then make up your own mind. If you really look closely you will know who to go with. Otherwise, your just going to get a bunch of nut swingers cheering for their favorite tuner most of which have never had any work done by them. As I posted earlier UGR or Heffner. Currently those are the best or should I say most proven. Anyway, I'm biased towards UGR either way you will get an awesome ride with either of these tuners.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn BigC, got a problem with Paolo? Just because he isn't as well known(yet) as the other big time tuners, doesn't mean he can't build a car. On the contrary, I wouldn't hesitate to put one of his cars up against ANY other of the big name tuners TT setups. Paolo knows his ****.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn BigC, got a problem with Paolo? Just because he isn't as well known(yet) as the other big time tuners, doesn't mean he can't build a car. On the contrary, I wouldn't hesitate to put one of his cars up against ANY other of the big name tuners TT setups. Paolo knows his ****.

I think the issue is that Paolo hasn't built any street creed quite yet. How many systems does he currently have on the street, what kind of power are they making and how long have they been running? I just don't think he should get equal billing with the Heffner's or even the UGR's of the world, at least until he has actually proven himself.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad