Quaife Transmissions

neilsfishing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a good look at it at the NEC UK January this year much better than the earlier version still a lot of $$$$$$$$

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jonathan, I have a new dog box with tons of upgrades I will part with. It may come with a windshield????????????

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know about your local tracks but I shift so rarely it doesnt make sense to spend money on a sequential..I think they make more sense on cars where yiu have to jeep the revs up like Posha...or restricted Viper GTS-R! I suggest a trip to Vail for Xmas! Your wife will like that better :)

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know about your local tracks but I shift so rarely it doesnt make sense to spend money on a sequential..I think they make more sense on cars where yiu have to jeep the revs up like Posha...or restricted Viper GTS-R! I suggest a trip to Vail for Xmas! Your wife will like that better :)

Boxer, the local track is about 16-20 shifts, depending on configuration. My GTS race motor is pretty healthy, so the car winds up quick, which adds to the number of shifts. Being able to run up and down the gears quicker seems easier than trying to pull additonal weight out of the car. In the long run it will probably be cheaper and less of a pain, plus it is simply the next mod to do for my race car. :)

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boxer, the local track is about 16-20 shifts, depending on configuration. My GTS race motor is pretty healthy, so the car winds up quick, which adds to the number of shifts. Being able to run up and down the gears quicker seems easier than trying to pull additonal weight out of the car. In the long run it will probably be cheaper and less of a pain, plus it is simply the next mod to do for my race car. :)

Yeah playing Buttonwillow back in my head I count 18 shifts with a 3.55 rear end and not nearly as much power as you have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang