Question about srt viper sales

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Trefeo R's are better on dry track surface and are worse in every other category. For a true track tire, maybe they are better but not for all uses.

FOViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better wear than the Trefeo R's by a long shot.

Really? You know this how? How much actual experience do you have with them? How many laps do you have on EITHER one of the tires we are comparing? I'm guessing none and you are looking on tirerack for all of your "data". You are complaining about and demeaning something you have never even tried.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? You know this how? How much actual experience do you have with them? How many laps do you have on EITHER one of the tires we are comparing? I'm guessing none and you are looking on tirerack for all of your "data". You are complaining about and demeaning something you have never even tried.
Since he has an ACR vert that came with Sport Cups from the factory I would guess he has had some experience!

FOViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since he has an ACR vert that came with Sport Cups from the factory I would guess he has had some experience!
Which is why I asked. But, I'm guessing it's never seen a track. Any serious track person wouldn't have bought a vert in the first place. More of a collectible

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth