Raffle SRT...Has Arrived

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 Cheers for the NunesMobile...I can't wait to see it in person, it just looks awesome...Its a work of art...Not all
art appeals to everyone (as George Noted) but its awesome nonetheless...

George, since this is YOUR day (Sat) do you mind if some of us less fortunate (imagine, my car only has 2 colours
on it... :D ...) show up on Sat? Just want to be sure...Maybe Maurice can use some of the other VIpers in the
background for a prime photo of your Special Edition...

Tomer

SnakeAv8r

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like it! The price was right on too. I plan on winning next years raffle but yours takes the breath away for a moment. It reminds me of some of the cars I drooled over in HOTROD when I was in high school. I guess being a bit of an artist also gives me a different perspective... when I look at that car I see the time, care, and thought that went into it. Someone said this all ready but WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is awesome...so how many folks plan to show up on Sat? Maybe we need to post this to the
RT/GTS forum also?

Tomer

OP
OP
V

Venomos

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tomer,

I haven't got a clue on the number of people that plan to show up. I am (very) anxious to get the car on the road so that I can begin the break-in period for the engine. I also have family nearby that has not seen the car. So, if the show period is short, tears will NOT flow from my eyes.

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomer,

I haven't got a clue on the number of people that plan to show up. I am (very) anxious to get the car on the road so that I can begin the break-in period for the engine. I also have family nearby that has not seen the car. So, if the show period is short, tears will NOT flow from my eyes.

So guys, why don't we just get together AFTER the break-in period?

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree Todd...I don't want to be the only one drooling over George's Car at Hartzheim Dodge...That would be a little
pathetic...

Tomer

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, talk about the Partridge family car...Love the snake ,kill the paint and use that Blue...

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was good to see the wild raffle Viper again, and meet some more local Viper owners.

George was definitely pleased with his new prize. :D
And it definitely was a wonderful sunny day to drive off in a new sporty convertible. :cool:

Enjoy!
-Dean.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was good to see the wild raffle Viper again, and meet some more local Viper owners.

George was definitely pleased with his new prize. :D
And it definitely was a wonderful sunny day to drive off in a new sporty convertible. :cool:

Enjoy!
-Dean.

Absolutely great day to be out on the road. Good meet those who came to congratulate George in person. Here are couple more shots of the SRT-10. George, I have some high resolution shots if you want I can email them to you.

328raffle03_006s.jpg

328raffle03_004s.jpg

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS>

When I saw the first pic I honestly thought someone was playing a joke and had photoshopped an SRT.

Then I couldn't remember what it reminded me of and I hate to admit it but Black hit the nail on the head.

However I am jealous. :)

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
328raffle03_003s.jpg

It's certainly a one-of-a-kind Viper! Fun seeing more pics of it. I'd like to see it in person.

You must be registered for see images

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, with all that craziness of the paintjob, it's amazing that they did not touch the wheels. I wonder why.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on winning the car! I'm not trying or meaning to put the new, lucky owner or the fans of this car down. But to the designer, what's with the sparkles and circles? Makes it look like it's something from the circus. And the dark red looks brown next to the Viper red in most pics. And what are those two things on the front of the fender just before the side vent. Red doesn't go with blue. The fangs logo does look good.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Chris Bangle over at BMW has a brother in Daimler's paint department :eek:

I vote for a repaint of everything except the hood!!!

The paint scheme does nothing to match up with the lines of the car. Looks like somebody drew up a picture on an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper and tried to find a way to make it fit onto the car :confused: And what's with all the colors and circles and lines- what are they trying to convey?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960