Raffle SRT...Has Arrived

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys...This VCA Raffle car was designed to commemorate/tie-in with the VOI7 event in Nashville, Tenn.

Which is why there is a huge Guitar painted on the sides of the car. The two things on the side of the fender are the pickups, and the fingerboard and frets extend down the side of the car.

Once you see the guitar design, then it makes sense visually.

-Dean.

chimay52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But you can't keep yelling "it's a guitar paint scheme" while going down the road.

:D True enough!

I don't mind it personally. I mean, I guess it really depends on the personality of the owner.

For someone that is more introverted, driving this daily would be like the proverbial 'standing in front of your class naked' nightmare. You will not be able to escape the stares.

For someone that is more extroverted, driving this could be as addicting as a triple espresso with crack ******* for sugar and nicotene for cream. "Hey world, look at me!"

It would be fun driving around and seeing people's reactions to it. Admiration, shock, fear, confusion, disgust.......

One thing that can't be argued...it sure is one of a kind!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so now I see the guitar aspect of it- but why on earth did they put the dark red on the front fenders?? Why not just make the whole base color that gorgeous blue and leave out the red background all together??

remster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmm, that paint job looks a tad busy, but that's a different effect. Deconstructed vs. realism. It still achieves the main objective: getting noticed!

The pics with the top down look the best in my opinion.

Venomos, if you're ever cruising up north, I'd consider trading paint for one afternoon or something.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Due to the car being a raffle 1 of 1 car, I could not repaint this car. It would be ebayed to the highest bidder and the money spent on another GTS.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys...This VCA Raffle car was designed to commemorate/tie-in with the VOI7 event in Nashville, Tenn.

Which is why there is a huge Guitar painted on the sides of the car. The two things on the side of the fender are the pickups, and the fingerboard and frets extend down the side of the car.

Once you see the guitar design, then it makes sense visually.

-Dean.

Dean - ahh, very true - until you posted this, there was no way my brain was going to decipher that! I do see it now!

Clint

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc