Ralph, Ryan, and Beth - Twitter chat TONIGHT! June 13 at 8PM Eastern

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Allpar.com

"SRT CEO Ralph Gilles, Viper driver and 2012 24 Hours of Le Mans winner Ryan Dalziel, and SRT Director of Marketing Beth Paretta will join fans for a Twitter-chat tonight (June 11) to discuss the excitement of the return of the Viper to the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The race is set for June 22-23 at Circuit de la Sarthe in Le Mans, France. Two SRT Viper GTS-Rs will return to the Le Mans stage more than a decade time since finishing one-two in the GTS class three consecutive years."

When: Thursday, June 13 at 8PM (Eastern time).

To follow the chat, Log on to Twitter.com/TeamSRT or search #TeamSRT. To submit questions for the chat, use #TeamSRT.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says tonight (June 11), but below that it says Thursday, June 13th at 8PM Eastern.

So I'm hoping that it is tonight June 13th.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a reason SRT doesn't inform the VCA about things like this a couple of days in advance? :brick:

It would have been nice to get at least a 24 hour notice before it went live.

George

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone share the highlights? I tried to search through Twitter, but I guess I don't know much about Twitter. I'm not that old, so I can't blame age :D

Anything of relevance to the Gen V world?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone share the highlights? I tried to search through Twitter, but I guess I don't know much about Twitter. I'm not that old, so I can't blame age :D

Anything of relevance to the Gen V world?

Nothing in regards to street units. The convo was strictly related to 24 HR Lemans. Things like 50 SRT staff are in attendance to pull this off, 50 tires per car, 28 gallons an hour in fuel burned by the cars, how the drivers mentally prep for the drive, how many containers of parts and cars were shipped over, etc.