Razors to Sidewinders

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, the six spokes are very heavy compared to the sidewinders.

Not true. Many threads with wheel weight inquiries here. They are about the same weight. I wouldn't even call the razors "very" heavy compared to the sidewinders though they are certainly heavier.

leg440

Viper Owner
Reaction score
look very good .excuse me but cant you tell me your ceilling height i want to install a lift in my garage and my ceilling is 9 ft

OP
OP
B

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
look very good .excuse me but cant you tell me your ceilling height i want to install a lift in my garage and my ceilling is 9 ft

The garage was built with a lift in mind. The ceiling height starts at 9.5 feet at the edge and goes up to about 18 at the peak. The lowest point over the lift is 11 feet. 9 feet would be kind of tight but I guess it depends what you want to use the lift for or what kind of cars you want to store. Lots of information on this forum on lifts.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score

9' should be sufficient - go to the lift websites and they can tell you minimum garage heights. I know some of them said 88 in which is less than 9 ft. It also depends on what you are stacking - the vehicle heights.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now your car looks like a race car. I can't believe they put polished wheels on a viper. I think they were trying to appeal to the chevy crowd.

Yeah, so? Dodge likes our money too. :D Polished is great if done right. Polished would have been a crime on the black (charcoal?) ACR shown earlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX