RC Dolner Exotic Car Tour: June 27th

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time everyone! Going to need some time to dig through the hundreds of pictures before posting them up... Coming soon~

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great day at this event, and want to thank Adrian for putting this together!

The Vipers shined above the rest! and our group of men and women were the most fun!

Thanks again!

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great day. I can't wait to see the pic's they will say it all .:2tu: Thanks Adrian for all your effort.:usa: NY NJ CT:usa: TONS OF FUN :headbang:

Viper Ed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: Thank you Adrian, had a great time. :2tu: Can't wait for the pics Slate Ed. Its good to see your co-pilot is better. :) Brake Dust, it was good to see you and your better half again. :headbang: Viperusa and Deb - Thank you. :drive: :usa:

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys/gals thank me but I thank you and with that said.... together "WE ROCK" :headbang:

Mr. USA quote says it all :2tu: OMG....what a blast !!!!!!!!!

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay everyone, get some popcorn and a comfortable chair for this SLIDESHOW

I trimmed more than half of the pics that Courtney and I shot and still ended up with 200. Enjoy!

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SlateEd and Courtney on behalf of The NY/CT Club we all THANK YOU BOTH for all your help :2tu: The pictures are AWESOMMMMMMMMMME

V

Venomiss

Many great photos in that shoot for this event! Loved them all and that old MP too.
Thank you for sharing them.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Oh behalf of the RCDolner Exotic Car Tour we would like to Thank Everyone for their participation. We hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did. We received many emails with great photos which will be soon be posted to our website for viewing. If you have any that you would like to add, please forward them to us.

Organizing an event of this size takes time and dedication. We realize it was far from perfect, we are working on improvements. The 2010 RCDolner Exotic Car Tour was attended by 200 of the worlds greatest sports cars which included a Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari 458 and a special IVS 2010 LS9 driven by Jeff Andretti. The day was a success with beautiful cars and Great Great people. The weather held out and this beautiful day ended with brunch at the Thayer Hotel overlooking the Hudson River and West Point. What an Awesome Day !!  

A special thank you to those which were able to donate the great causes.

Donations are still available. For $100 you will receive a RCDolner Exotic Car Polo shirt and a cooler stuffed with goodies.

All donations can be sent to:

RCDolner, LLC
2 Penn Plaza East,
Newark, NJ 07105
11th Floor
Attn: Stephanie  

SAVE THE DATE FOR THE 2011 TOUR

We hope you are all ready for the next one - SUNDAY JUNE 5, 2011.
If you are interested in participating, please let me know. I will be starting the 2011 participant list.
There will be some changes made to the car list. Further details will be announced at a later time.

Thank You
Stephanie Hansen
RCDolner, LLC
973-854-6436

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235