RCA Routing

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be installing an amplifier in my Viper with in the next couple weeks and I already have most of what I need. I just wanted to know the easiest way to route the RCA's so I am not ripping my entire interior apart, only the necessary stuff. Thanks in advance.

Bexar80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I assume this is on your GTS? I only had to remove the driver's side cargo area panel and the transmission tunnel center console. The window strut has to be removed before the side panel. Remove all the fasteners from the panel, remove the strut from the body mount, support the glass, pull the panel back and disconnect the wire connector, pull panel off and then reconnect strut to the body. The side panel will take some gentle but firm coaxing to get it off around the top corner. I ran the RCA wires along the top of the transmission tunnel and tucked it up along the rear seat belt panel on the driver's side. I also removed the two seat stops to aid in tucking the wires behind the seat belt panel. There should be a wire bundle along the side in the cargo area you can tie the RCA wires to but mine terminated at the oem amp location.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery