RE: VOI # 12 sign up is a go 5-4-12. Who's going from NEVCA SWEET!!!!!!!

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
Here is what we have been waiting for. I'm signed up and the Viper is waxed and ready to go. Lets keep a list going so we can plan this out all together. I'm sure Joe will have the master list of who is going. Nothing saying we can't talk this up a bit. I'm in.
:2tu: Check List:
1. We need custom shirts. I nominate Glenn
2. We need to plan for a commercial. I nominate Joe
3. Entertainment Director. I nominate Wayne
4. A planned route to VOI # 12. I nominate Mike Dupont
Is there any thing else.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just registered :D. Joe @ Rick, We are going to be there Sunday 23. If you guys need anything scouted out let me know.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just registered :2tu: Can wait sounds like a great time I am sure we will have a great time down ridding as a group and at the event and on the way home.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are registered and requested the event hotel including the farewell banquet/auction. Route planning has started. :drive:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the perfect idea for the commercial, I have been holding onto the idea for a year and a half....pretty sure it will be the best

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Myself & Maria are signed in and waiting on my VCA confirmation to book rooms at Embasey...:money:

We discussed the VOI traveling plans at the Dyno event...:drive:
Desired suggestions for travel time were to..... drive thru or sleep in one night.
I am in favor of one night stop and sleep then travel remaining distance....:zzz:
My plans Leaving.... Tuesday arrive Wednesday....return Leaving Monday arriving at home Tuesday

FYI ....I am ON the shirts, guy's.....Salt Lake City shirts were Blue & White....They were a big hit....:2tu:

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn,

I think we need a new shade of blue for our event shirts. I suggest you mix in some yellow with the blue and that will make a fantastic VOI XII shirt.:cool:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
This is my plan to drive down to VOI#12.
1. I would like to leave bright and early Monday morning around 8ish.
2. Drive half way and stay the night.
3. Arrive in at VOI#12 sometime on Tuesday.
4. Orginize a club drive of the area for Wednesday.
5. VOI#12 starts Thursday
6. Leave either Sunday or Monday, lets see what the schedule is.
7. Let Joe know or leave a post if you are interested in going down as a group.
8. Hurry up, there is only 139 days before we depart.
Rick

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am registered and paid in full with VCA but no return email from them about the room or hotel reservation yet....:dunno:
Sorry Rick...:disappointed:.... Monday does not work for us...:drive:
Tuesday AM is the plan departure...:burnout:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's keep track of who is going.......:hug:
Rick & ?? Desrosier
Glenn & Maria Cote
Scott & ?? Tickler
Mark & Francine Heitz
Wayne & Eric Marshall
Bill & ?? Lombardi
Mike & Jill Dupont
Nick & Laura Craig
Martin & ?? Distlebrink
Rod & Sharon Hanson
Feel free to add on....:talk

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Monday departure does not work for us either. I was thinking of a Wednesday departure arriving NC Thursday afternoon.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's keep track of who is going.......:hug:
Rick & ?? Desrosier
Glenn & Maria Cote
Scott & ?? Tickler
Mark & Francine Heitz
Wayne & Eric Marshall
Bill & ?? Lombardi
Mike & Jill Dupont
Nick & Laura Craig
Martin & ?? Distlebrink
Rod & Sharon Hanson
Feel free to add on....:talk
Shaun & Janet

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I reviewed the driving times and we are looking at two full driving days. The end of day one puts us in Mechanicsburg, PA. and we would get into Concord, SC around 5pm on day two. This doesn't leave any room for error/traffic/construction. It's a little too close for comfort so I am with Glenn and will leave on Tuesday morning with a planned arrival of Wednesday late afternoon in SC. I added Wednesday night to our Hotel stay in NC and I suggest others make similar arrangements.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got the rooms straighten out..:)....Embassy Hotel....1-704-455-8200...you should ask to be transfered to Tracy Burnette's extension, she is "The Contact" person at the Embassy, she is the manager that is handling the VCA event.
You have to sign up and pay in full before you get put on the "reserved block of rooms" list.
The list get's up-dated and sent everyday at 9:30 Am by the VCA to the hotels.

F.Y.I. ...Two other hotels are sharing the same parking lot. Easy walking distance.
Residence Marriot and the Courtyard Marriot.

I requested Wed. night reservation...Mary Marshall..:2tu:..help me get that squared away.
Most of my confusion was because they spelled my name wrong...:dunno:

We are signed up to attend the final dinner so we also book Sunday night...:eater:
Plan to depart Monday morning..:drive:..arrive home Tuesday.

Last edited:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Revised list;
Let's keep track of who is going.......
Rick & ?? Desrosier...................................confirmed.......
Glenn & Maria Cote...................................confirmed.......leaving Tue. am
Scott & ?? Tickler......................................confirmed......
Mark & Francine Heitz................................confirmed......leaving Tue. am
Wayne & Eric Marshall................................confirmed.....leaving Tue. am
Bill & ?? Lombardi......................................
Mike & Jill Dupont.....................................confirmed......leaving Tue. am
Nick & Laura Craig....................................confirmed......driving none stop
Martin & ?? Distlebrink...............................confirmed......driving none stop
Rod & Sharon Hanson................................
Shawn & Janet.....Canada...........................confirmed......we already be there

Feel free to add on....

Last edited:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Revised list;
Let's keep track of who is going to VOI.......:drive:

Rick & ?? Desrosier...................................confirmed.........leaving Tue. am
Glenn & Maria Cote...................................confirmed.........leaving Tue. am
Scott & ?? Tickler.....................................confirmed.........leaving Tue. am
Mark & Francine Heitz...............................confirmed.........leaving Tue. am
Wayne & Eric Marshall...............................confirmed.......leaving Tue. am
Mike & Jill Dupont....................................confirmed.........leaving Tue. am
Nick & Laura Craig....................................confirmed........driving none stop
Martin & ?? Distlebrink..............................confirmed........driving none stop
Shawn & Janet.....Canada.........................confirmed.........we will already be there ...:clap:
Rod & Sharon Hanson..............................
Bill & ?? Lombardi...................................

Total... New England Members attending VOI #12.... confirmed.... 9 Vipers:drive:

Last edited:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read that the Embassey Hotel is sold out....:censored:
The other two hotel that share the same parking lot ....are
the Marriott Residence ($189.00 includes breakfast) and the Mariott Courtyard ($99.00)
Once you are paid in full (by credit card) your name will be put on the VOI list which is forwarded to he hotels.
Mary Marsahll is a great help... if you are so in need.....:phone:.....1-888-888-6412...:hail:
This is showing to be a great event....get on board soon....:drive:

dbrown3326

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennis and Sherri Brown going. Leaving thurs. driving straight thru. confirmed.
Leaving Ct. in the AM.

V

Venomiss

Right now the Embassy is booked on Wed & Thursday nights but still open for the Fr & Saturday nights.

If someone in your group from NE has a room at the Embassy on those nights needed and you would consider sharing for a night .....you might start an information
line for your NE Region to get the word out.
If anything it might make for some fun stories :)))) and keep you in the host hotel.

Otherwise the other hotels listed are available and you can move as these hotels are not far away from each other.
(And the track is very close!)
10% off the spa at the Embassy Suites to any registered VOI12 attendee regardless of the hotel you are staying at.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Revised list;
Let's keep track of who is going to VOI.......
Rick & ?? Desrosier...................................confirmed.........leaving Tue. am
Glenn & Maria Cote...................................confirmed.........leaving Tue. am
Scott & ?? Tickler.....................................confirmed.........leaving Tue. am
Mark & Francine Heitz...............................confirmed.........leaving Tue. am
Wayne & Eric Marshall...............................confirmed.. .....leaving Tue. am
Mike & Jill Dupont....................................confirmed.........leaving Tue. am

Nick & Laura Craig....................................confirmed........driving none stop
Martin & ?? Distlebrink..............................confirmed........driving none stop
Dennis & Sherri Brown..............................confirmed........driving none stop

Shawn & Janet.....Canada..........................confirmed.........we will already be there

Rod & Sharon Hanson..............................?
Bill & ?? Lombardi...................................?

Total... New England Members attending VOI #12.... confirmed convoy.... 6 Vipers

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a bit of discussion around the water hole...the squak is to have a meeting for driver's, that are driving down to VOI-12, so Mike can nail down the route that is desired to travel to North Carolina.
I'm guessing some time in mid August....my house, Pelham
Mike... I hope that is enough time for your modification and revisions..
Mike if you want to do this earlier let me know.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I know its still a few weeks away. But has a route been decided on, and are you joining up with any other groups.
I will already be there, but I would like to run back up the highway 2 or 3 hrs, and wait on an other pass and video tape you guys going under. and then join on the tail end, Of the serpent :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets