rear exhaust trim/plate

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey

Been searching forever, where can i buy the rear exhaust trim, to go around the rear bumper square hole where the exhaust exits.

thanks

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just got off the phone with Doug who works with Bryan and ordered this piece a minute ago. On it's way via fedex overnight. ( I am too impatient, overnighting a part on a car I am not driving until spring)these folks are top notch folks, very professional. Can't wait to see this product. thanks.-Josh

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be interested as well. Any pics on a BLACK GTS. Thanks .....Wayne

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
some folks here having problems reading and understanding the english language. The man clearly states to email him for the pics, or take it a step further and cut and paste the link he provides in his other previous post and view the pics there. No need to get hostile towards the guy.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think the link will work, unless you have access to his C: drive :)
someone host the pics please

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have these, mirror polished stainless steel. Holes shown allow mounting without removing exhaust. You can add holes to your taste if you remove the rear pipes.

3668TRIM-med.JPG

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PM me and I will email you more pics than your system can handle.
Kidding. :D
Have them in stock, ready to ship and will email you your UPS tracking number same day.
Josh, your tracking number is up next. Thank You very much, and do not hesitate to call if you have any questions. Doug has install experience as well.

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
7552360826-113-1376_IMG25_-thumb.jpg

Here you go ladies, no more whinning.
You can clearly see the Polished S.S. Trim Plate, S.S. mounting hardware, and the Lazer cut-out, which you get to use as...a coaster, or display in your garage, or wherever you want to put it :2tu:

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
bryan, is there anyway to do the install without removing the exhaust. by the way my car is red with borla exhaust so it was sweet to see what it will look like. bad angle though.

badvr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heres one i bought from fly by a year ago...

You must be registered for see images

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, it can easily be installed without removing the rear exhaust section.
Also, some owners have installed them without using the S.S. button head screws, just using rivets instead. The upper 2 screws are a little challenge to reach the nuts, I use a 1/4" dive extension with a swivel socket. Put tape around the swivel to stiffen it up a little.
Or just use the rivets. The rivets are a 5 minute install, no lift required, but still easier IMHO if you at least raise the rear of the Viper.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
cool, thanks again and guess what, the package just got here. and was packed like it was being shipped through a warzone. very nice product, worth every penny you charge. this is a viper must have. I am just really surprised mgw doesnt make this piece in billet, now that too would be great. George, you listening?

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
and it was snowing like mad this morning I figured sheet, what a hell of a time to spend the dough on express shipping. but 10am it was here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas