rebadging snakey

themickster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2005 roadster that has been debadged by a previous owner in the distant past . I am looking to put the badges and decals back on . It is a black convertible with stock black wheels and black top .
Sort of a Darth Vader on wheels .
Looking for advice on badge colour that will suit it best . I was thinking either red or dark beige .
Living in the UK I would need to import from the States . I have a customer in Jersey Village Houston and could get items sent there for collection when next there .
Any help would be appreciated .

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Not sure you're going to find stock decals in beige at least. You could also do silver. Would definitely stand out more, so depends if that's what you're going for or not. There are actually a few different silver colors the decals came in though. I think there was more of a stain finish one and one that's a little glossier. I think they made white ones as well. Pretty much any color the car came in had a matching decals. I suppose you could always custom paint something easily enough though.

OP
OP
T

themickster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi . Thanks for the advice . I was thinking red to match the calipers is a very good idea . I have already found a site on this forum that sells these so I will wait until I am in Houston later this year and get them sent there to avoid the excessive duty and postage .
I think the silver may work too and was probably what was originally fitted .
The car has had the visors removed in the past . I guess this is pretty normal for the roadster but I would have liked the option of having them . Not that theres much use here in the UK .. ****

Attachments

• 637769137451124224fromios_i800x600.jpg
    637769137451124224fromios_i800x600.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave