Recommended Dodge dealer in Orange County, CA?

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car just turned 220 mi and I would like to take my car for a first oil change and also want to get the car alarm checked out(alarm went off twice in my garage the other day. May be some electronic glitch?). Also I've noticed the car pulls slightly left and some 'bump steer'. Could it be a misalignment? Also possibly get the Mopar exhaust (still debating whether I should go with Race or Street) installed. Any recommended dodge dealer in orange county near Fullerton?

OP
OP
Greg-TT

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been to WCV a few years ago when I had a 97 GTS Venom 650. He is a top notch and I'd love John to take good care of my mamba but I don't think I'd have time for trip to Temecula this week. Has any one experienced service from Fullerton Dodge or Cerritos Dodge?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of people like Huntington Beach Dodge. Very Viper friendly, and supportitive.
Check with club President, Tony, to see if they have any oil change discount coupons. He can also tell you of his experienced there. Expect to pay about $100 for a regular oil change due to the use of a new filter, Mobil 1, and having a set of Viper experienced eyes looking around while the car is on the rack. Might want to get a few more miles on your car (1000) before first oil change, but I understand the desire to get the "crud" out with a fresh fill.

Check tire pressures to see if that is causing pulling, and some "bump" steer is common in Vipers due to huge tire size.

WCV can also do these things, and Dave Jenkins in Orange county, Victory Vipers, has a fine Viper independent shop. Dan Cragin is in LA/Santa Monica with the Viper Shop. We, in Southern California are blessed with some great support both independent and dealerships with experienced ViperTechs.

OP
OP
Greg-TT

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I just made an appointment with H.B. Dodge. I hope they'd take a good care of my mamba.