Recommended Shops near VA Beach, VA (23454)?

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the Mrs is game :headbang: so I'm looking to take the plunge for a Paxton blower for my 03 SRT-10 (since no ROE blower is out yet?). Also looking to get 3.55's or 3.33's (seen lots of good things about both sets on here) and upgrading the clutch and installing a Quaife posi. Intend to leave the stock headers and gut the cats and install a Corsa cat-back. Finally a tune on the dyno to make sure all runs safely. Still running good run-flats, but that's the next upgrade in the near future.

I know Underground Racing is about 6-7 hours from me and is my first choice, but is there anyone as good a lot closer? Any concerns with my setup above?

One last note, had the local Dodge Dealer Viper tech (at Hall Dodge) install my aftermarket hi-po rotors, pads, and S/S brake lines for $350, flush brake fluid for $75 (stuck with factory fill, not racing), change oil for $125 (11 qts Mobile 1), install 2 new rear tires (2 hrs labor only) for $36 and do a free state inspection. Took them 2 days, but I was very happy with their service, reasonable prices, and care they took of my car. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if needed in this area! :2tu:

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second what Chris said, BJ Motors. right outside of Richmond VA in Crozier, VA. Give Bernie or Brad a call 1-800-270-1608. I believe Brad deals more with the mechanical stuff and Bernie with sales/knowledge, etc.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Billy,
I am in 23455 (Off Nothhampton/Independance) and am curious who your Viper Tech was...I have used someone local (years ago) but couldnt remember his name.

There is a local shop that has done a few blown SRT8's. Performance Tune is the shop I think. Dunno about SRT10's, but the forced industion experience is here. PM me if you need anything more...

OP
OP
B

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bugeater, I'm over by Dam Neck and General Booth in Pine Meadows. Clint from Hall Dodge off VA Beach Blvd did the maintenance for me.

I have a black 03 and frequent Jenro's diner on Saturday nights frequently. Around here I've seen a red GTS (forced induction), yellow RT-10 with flames on the front, 2 red SRT-10's and a regular yellow RT-10 with nice chrome rims also. You own any of these?

Thanks for the name of the shop. I'll see what they've done on SRT-10's.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bugeater, I'm over by Dam Neck and General Booth in Pine Meadows. Clint from Hall Dodge off VA Beach Blvd did the maintenance for me.

I have a black 03 and frequent Jenro's diner on Saturday nights frequently. Around here I've seen a red GTS (forced induction), yellow RT-10 with flames on the front, 2 red SRT-10's and a regular yellow RT-10 with nice chrome rims also. You own any of these?

Thanks for the name of the shop. I'll see what they've done on SRT-10's.

I was there with those guys (Jenros) last weekend briefly but the weather turned cold/windy. I cant (legally) drive my car there since its a racecar. (Silver/Black/Red 1996).

Good to hear Clint is still there. He worked on my 2000 Black ACR I used to own!

Found the name of the shop - Dyno Tuned Performance. I believe these are the guys, will correct my post if I am wrong! 757.549.3966 Brent is the owner.

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a Viper Tech at the Dodge dealer in Smithfield. I'm not certain if he does any major engine work like adding a blower, but on routine work he's been great.

Paul :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang