Renting a dodge car at VOI..HELP!!

Ronald L. Cypher

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am attending the VOI (have not missed one yet!). Because of time constraints, I cannot bring my car. I am trying to rent a Dodge Charger in Salt Lake. I called all the major rental car companies I can think of ..... NO ONE rents Dodge chargers! Does any one from that area have any suggestions I might have missed? (or better yet...where to rent a Viper!!)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am attending the VOI (have not missed one yet!). Because of time constraints, I cannot bring my car. I am trying to rent a Dodge Charger in Salt Lake. I called all the major rental car companies I can think of ..... NO ONE rents Dodge chargers! Does any one from that area have any suggestions I might have missed? (or better yet...where to rent a Viper!!)

Ron, I looked for a Charger butI rented a Chrysler 300 the last time at SLC track.... THRIFTY as I recall. DOLLAR CAR RENTAL maybe has em too.

There are only a VERY small handfull of owners who have been to all 10 VOIs...I wish we fewsome could get tothether and share our personal highlights of them.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heck, just get a Dodge or Chrysler Minivan , then you can be the designated driver for all the rest of us, ha,ha!

See, and you think you are popular now,ha,ha!?:2tu::2tu::2tu:

viperbuck93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question, did you try the rental places at the airport? I just cannot believe nobody rents chargers.:dunno:

You can rent mine for the right price. :lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960