Replica Window Sticker

gjgoodman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know about this guy I was told about. His name is Patrick Moore, and he makes replica Dodge Viper window stickers. They look wonderful, list all options, and you get two copies. Email him if you are interested
[email protected]. He will make one up and let you actually see it before you purchase it. You won't be disappointed.

Greg

OP
OP
G

gjgoodman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
totally lost what you mean

It is a replica of the original manufacturers's window sticker that is placed on the car when it was built. You know the one that shows every standard and optional feature the car has, estimated gas mileage, originating dealership, and asking price.

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know about this guy I was told about. His name is Patrick Moore, and he makes replica Dodge Viper window stickers. They look wonderful, list all options, and you get two copies. Email him if you are interested
[email protected]. He will make one up and let you actually see it before you purchase it. You won't be disappointed.

Greg

Do you have the cost by chance I would love to have one. You can pm me if you don't want say the price on the thread. Thanks

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine was lost years ago, someone had told me about Pat so contacted him about his product.............Just recieved mine this past friday..cost was $150.... that included 2 copies, one laminated and one not. They look great... you just have to supply him with all the info,, he will email you a proof and BAM you get it fedex,,, fast turnaround time,,, would definately reccomend,,, oh and mine is a gen1,,,,95 to be exact. I emailed chrysler for a build sheet to have exact info and got the rest from my original sales invoice. most definately reccomend.

Mamba #90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick also did mine for an 04 vert, he's great to deal with and would recommend his work. Very happy with the price and turnaround time !!

AZOutdoors

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received my replica window stickers for my '04 SRT10 and I think they look outstanding! Patrick is a great communicator throughout the process and they arrived lightning fast. He just needs the VIN, and a few specifics on color and he does the rest. They paper stock he uses is great, and the laminated one you get looks very professional. Highly recommended.:)

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have to get one of these someday ... the cost seems a little high compared to comparable services for my other cars, but Im glad someone is doing this for us :) ---

Johnny GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently received my window stickers from Patrick for my 96 GTS and must say the quality is second to none! Patrick is a pleasure to deal with, the price is fair, and I don't thonk you will be disappointed using this companies services!! THANK YOU PATRICK

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! It takes a lot of time and research to get the window sticker information for every year/model, options, MSRP, etc, the time to customize the sticker to your Viper, and the time and cost of printing and shipping. I try my best to provide an exact copy of the sticker and everyone is happy with the finished product. Thanks Johnny GTS and alwayscode390!!

victoryman100

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday for my 2004 srt10...will be here friday. Patrick sends an emailed sample copy for review before shipping!!! And from what I can see of the sample ....WOW great job Patrick, cant wait to get it Friday, THANKS for doing this for us!!!!!

tony rossi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For all of you that had Patrick do your STICKER and some that are thinking about it, let me say I say: GREAT WORK and DO it!
Pat does a fine job in very little time. Whats a 150.00 among friends?
Tony Rossi:)

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed chrysler for a build sheet to have exact info and got the rest from my original sales invoice. .

How did you contact Chrysler? I don't know my selling dealer for my car. If you have an email or something please share it , thanks :) ---

Viper Bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received my replica 2002 Viper GTS window sticker from Patrick Moore. Very happy with price, product and turn around time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger