Revolution Lifts Discontinued, Need Advice Fast!

HISSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, did I just get screwed! So, after many months in the planning home renovations and using Rotary engineers to assist given my severely restricted space size, as I was placing my order for the RFP7 I was informed that Rotary discontinued the Revolution 4 Post Lift, both sizes! First, is anyone aware of any NOI (new old inventory) that I might be able to purchase, and if not, suggestions please on the next best lift option(s)? Time is of the essence as my house is being framed as I write and a few inches here or there might make a difference as the lift dimensions by manufacturer clearly will vary. Oh man…

OppositeLock

VCA Member
Reaction score
Was this information from Rotary/Revolution direct? I have a just placed an order for an XLT this past Monday and it is in Rotary's system with a scheduled November build date. I contacted my local rep/distributor this morning to confirm and they know nothing in regards to the revolution lifts line being discontinued. The only thing that has been eliminated from the product line-up is the 110VAC version of the lifts (and this has been for some time). Maybe worth double checking by contacting a local distributor at the following link: Rotary Lift RAI Locator. :dunno:

OppositeLock

VCA Member
Reaction score
Oops, I stand corrected as I just received an update. Yes the current standard and XLT Revolution lifts models have been discontinued as of Tuesday (10/21) night. They are being superseded by a single 9000lb capacity lift that slots between to the two in size; roughly as wide and tall as XLT but shorter in length than XLT. The official new product announcements and expansion of the Revolution lines are expected next week. Revolution customer service can provide you the "preliminary" tech specs and size for this newer version. Pricing has not been announced but is expected to be in-line with the current offerings. Hope this helps with your decision.

OP
OP
H

HISSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After some scrambling research, the one that appears to be a compatible choice is the Direct Lift Pro Park 8 Plus from Greg Smith Equipment with ALI/ETL Certification. Price and availability is great. While I have only heard good things about Greg Smith in the past, if anyone using the Direct Lift PP8+ I would appreciate any comments on your working experience with the lift and service provider.