rich guy w/viper update

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK so I finally got the scoop on what happened after my starbucks incident on Saturday.

seems the guy in question is a 34 year old spoiled rich kid who's father is a big time lawyer in Tampa and he still lives with his mom.
he was driving an unregistered car w/ no insurance and had an eightball of coke in the glove box. he also had a shoe box full of **** mags under his front seat!
he is supposedly a good looking guy that can con people very easily.

the guy has been arrested twice in the last year, once for groping some girl at a bar in ft.myers. daddy keeps getting him off trying to get him to straighten out.
obviously it's not working.

I also found out that daddy got him a job at a local law firm as a fact checker. it is located right down the street from one of the hospitals where I work quite often.

I went into that starbucks this afternoon( without the viper) and the girl behind the counter recognized me as "the guy with the black car". she did mention that she knew the girl cause she was a regular. it also seems the girl was there this morning and inquired if she knew who I was. my search is on.

maybe this will have a happy ending after all...

oh yea I have to admit I was a little freaked when I heard on the news today that some guy went postal in a wendys in south florida. my heart goes out to those families...

Last edited:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK so I finally got the scoop on what happened after my starbucks incident on Saturday.

seems the guy in question is a 34 year old spoiled rich kid who's father is a big time lawyer in Tampa and he still lives with his mom.
he was driving an unregistered car w/ no insurance and had an eightball of coke in the glove box. he also had a shoe box full of **** mags under his front seat!

the guy has been arrested twice in the last year, once for groping some girl at a bar in ft.myers. daddy keeps getting him off trying to get him to straighten out.

I also found out that daddy got him a job at a local law firm as a fact checker. it is located right down the street from one of the hospitals where I work quite often.

I went into that starbucks this afternoon( without the viper) and the girl behind the counter recognized me as "the guy with the black car". she did mention that she knew the girl cause she was a regular. it also seems the girl was there this morning and inquired if she knew who I was. my search is on.

oh yea I have to admit I was a little freaked when I heard on the news today that some guy went postal in a wendys in south florida. my heart goes out to those families...
:eater::eater::eater:
One question though... how legal is it for you to have gotten info of his arrest records from your friend? Either way... we'll assume this is good fiction, but if I were you, I'd leave a card with the starbuck's girl to give to the "fictitious" girl. :D :2tu:

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This story is great.

Reminds me of this time I pulled up to a red light, a pick up truck next to me, a guy driving and his gf passenger - she looks over and screams "OMG" - So I say "What's up" and wink at her, I look at her bf and he just looks at me, then turns forward and puts his head down, as if in shame, LOL. (I wasn't driving the Viper, was driving the 360 Ferrari, but funny story either way)

But what a crazy twist in the story, this guy being a drunk cokehead...

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I missed the first installment of the drama - Can someone send me the link to the first season? Sounds juicy.

The first DVD should be released soon, with bonus features also and behind the scenes takes.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is getting better by the day. It really is turning into the "As the Viper Turns" soap opera.:eater:

The tagline to the next episode. And when the handsome Sensii finally meets the girl in the coffee shop they realize they are actually each others long lost siblings separated at birth... :lmao:

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They get together, break up, then find that although they are complete opposites they can't live without each other, which is true love..... Thought it only happened in hollywood :eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They get together, break up, then find that although they are complete opposites they can't live without each other, which is true love..... Thought it only happened in hollywood :eater:

No, no, it happened in REAL LIFE!!! Mike & Me...gush/gush///only not the break-up part, oh and not the opposites part!
~~mushy-mushy////juli

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are playing with dynomite. She comes with too much baggage (the nut job). Look elsewhere. Remember, I told you so, and buy me a beer someday.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That guy's not baggage, he wasn't anything in the first place - unfortunately regardless of any further action, that guy's the type to key a car or worse.

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Criminal records are, as far as I know, protected, except for some juvenile offenses. Medical records are protected.

DrDJ

They're publicly available online in most states through online public record searches. The state of WI has one for the whole state, shows all things having to do with an individual and the court system. Then in Illinois it's done by individual counties.

I saved my a really good friend's ass over a lying potential girl. She had him driving her everywhere, lost her licence over a DUI, says that it shouldnt have happened, she was crying over her ex at a stop sign, stopped to long, got pulled over on the other side of the intersection and failed the "flashlight test" due to tears.

Apparently, she failed to mention that she had two DUI's, two speeding 15+mph, a Minor Poss Liquor in public, a failure to reduce speed/accident, Poss/Consum Liquor by a minor, Improper lane use and last but not least an uninsured vehicle ( not in this order ). All within two years.

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mach4444, which one was he?

tool.jpg

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friends that I sent this thread too, are asking me if you have got in contact with girl yet? Well?

OP
OP
M

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still have not found the woman in the Lexus.
the girls at starbucks mentioned they haven't seen her in a few days.
hope she is OK.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4