Ride Makerz Viper model

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are few of pix of the "free" Ride Makerz cars they gave away at VOI. By the time we upgraded to RC, added a battery pack, custom wheels, side pipes, engine, sound, etc. it was pretty far from free. Still fun though. The green car was designed by my 13 yr old son, the red one is mine. :D

model_2.jpg

Model.jpg

Model_Blake_s.jpg

Model_Dad_s.jpg

Model_3.jpg

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hehe...I think I was in front of you at the Cindi Lux autograph session in the garage at the Motor City. We chatted briefly about how such toys never end up as cheap as they start off. Was that you?

and, cool cars!

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hehe...I think I was in front of you at the Cindi Lux autograph session in the garage at the Motor City. We chatted briefly about how such toys never end up as cheap as they start off. Was that you?

and, cool cars!

Sounds like a conversation I might get into, but no, wasn't me. Just some other obsessed Viper toy collector. Like me :D. I ended up with well over $100 wrapped up in these two "free" cars. One thing that is nice about them, if you upgrade to RC, each car comes with three different frequencies. So, you could run (race) three at once.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

and, cool cars!

when was that? I was in the garage practically every night drooling and didn't know about that.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cars look cool but I see a warped crosshairs grille that needs attention on the Viper behind the two little ones.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife say your son has great taste. She too put on gold wheels!

Take out the AA battery pack and put in the rechargeable batter and watch these things fly.

BTW, the wife won't let me play with her car because she's afraid I will crash it. Good thing I have two more to race.