Road to nowhere Viper news

Reaction score
Did anyone see the article from the Orlando Sentinel today, it was also published in our local rag.

It was titled: Road To Nowhere

Subtitled: Detroit braces for severe cutbacks of makes, models

It quotes:

"Dodge has pulled the plug on the Viper sports car, unless a buyer for that model can be found."

See whole article and link below:

Detroit braces for severe cutbacks of makes, models -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is there any confirmation from dodge about ending the viper. If so, will it be this year, next, someone has to know what the people at conner are saying.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Since I am seriously looking right now for a new coupe aero, dual stripes, etc., I hope not.

Its a shame the VCA can't get more detailed financial information to see if we can form an alliance to do some due diligience to see if it is possible to purchase Viper.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I am seriously looking right now for a new coupe aero, dual stripes, etc., I hope not.

Its a shame the VCA can't get more detailed financial information to see if we can form an alliance to do some due diligience to see if it is possible to purchase Viper.

I just found out today a man who was seriously considering my car bought the SSG/Blk. Stripe Aero car from Woodhouse:mad::mad:...

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this official? Dodge "announced" this?

======
Dodge has pulled the plug on the Viper sports car, unless a buyer for that model can be found. The company also has announced that it will close its Newark, Del., factory.
======

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala